+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Odimo

Jan 7, 2020
Same here. Submitted Nov 2. 99% time gone. Emailed through the webform and every stage “valid” I hope that’s good news. But as it stands not heard of Outland PPR being issued

Anyone from nov 1 to nov 10 aor got ppr after lockdown started? Mine is nov 3, application status bar at 98%. Will be completing 6 months of application submission on 3rd May.
e

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Same here. Submitted Nov 2. 99% time gone. Emailed through the webform and every stage “valid” I hope that’s good news. But as it stands not heard of Outland PPR being issued

e

Mine is same November 2, and inland FSW EE application. Got medicals passed 19Nov '19. And since then nothing new.

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020

e
Same here, everything completed i.e medicals, biometrics and additional paperwork and RPRF all paid. Last time I checked with them they said the only thing we were waiting for was security clearance and they would try to finalize our file soon.

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
My application process is now 98% and still no news. I had AOR on November 2nd. IS anyone in the same situation and do we have any hope soon? I am an inland Express Entry Skilled Immigrant. (FSW

e
Same here. Submitted Nov 4. 98% time gone. In gcms looks good send file to Etobicoke for finalize process.

Verine16

Feb 27, 2020
This is still; what mine is showing:
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 19, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Although I called CIC number like 3 days ago and they said my Eligibility is Passed. Not sure if I should take that with a pinch of salt. Because my dashboard still shows reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
Hi,
My advice is not too worried too much and trust that everything is all set and done. Based on the phone calls you made, I think you are in good shape and it's only a matter of time when all of us will get official PPR email.
From my research and many immigration forums, some applicants page never changed until COPR.
If you can't wait and need more reassurance just wait for that 100% and raise a webform to ask again and maybe new information will be provided

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
I'm a November 5th applicant (6 days left to go and 97% complete). I noticed a ghost update two days ago and after checking my account, it returned back to submitted.
I've had conflicted replies from my 2 web enquiries - one where it looked like everything but security had been done and then the other where nothing but medicals are valid. I queried that reply the next day, asking why my application had gone backwards and they replied that my eligibility was met. I'm so confused.
I ordered my GCSM report in early March but they have extended this request by up to another 90 days.

Last edited:

La229ra

Apr 28, 2020
Dear Sir or Madam,​
I am writing to enquire about the status of my application for Permanent Residency. Would it be possible to know at what stage I am at the moment? Have the requirements been met?​
Thank you for your help​
Yours Truly,​
Mr. xxxxx​
Thank you very much Addan29

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Same here, everything completed i.e medicals, biometrics and additional paperwork and RPRF all paid. Last time I checked with them they said the only thing we were waiting for was security clearance and they would try to finalize our file soon.
Hi
Were you able to contact them from outside Canada? Whats the number plz?
Ive tried Webform weeks ago, they would only state what was mentioned online.
I am also AINP outland, AOR Nov5
Thanks

avtarsaggu

Feb 6, 2019
India
Hi, I am FSW-OutLand, AOR: 24-Nov-2019, Medical Passed: 16-Dec-2019, Biometrics: 9-Dec-2019.
Review of eligibility
  • December 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Interview
Biometrics
  • December 09, 2019 Completed
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Further, raised Webform and got following response:-
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Kindly guide me how much more it will take for Security Check and further processing of the file?

Aug 18, 2019
Hi, I am FSW-OutLand, AOR: 24-Nov-2019, Medical Passed: 16-Dec-2019, Biometrics: 9-Dec-2019.
Review of eligibility
  • December 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Interview
Biometrics
  • December 09, 2019 Completed
Background check
Final decision
Further, raised Webform and got following response:-
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Kindly guide me how much more it will take for Security Check and further processing of the file?
i am in the same boat AOR:21st nov... medica-4 dec & bio--9 dec... I am plannig to raise web form please tell me When u raised the web form...??

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Anyone from nov 1 to nov 10 aor got ppr after lockdown started? Mine is nov 3, application status bar at 98%. Will be completing 6 months of application submission on 3rd May.

Have you inquired from IRCC to know the status of your application?

Misteeq

Nov 15, 2019
My application process is now 98% and still no news. I had AOR on November 2nd. IS anyone in the same situation and do we have any hope soon? I am an inland Express Entry Skilled Immigrant. (FSW)
Hi,
I'm same stream as you, AOR Nov 8th....all passed but security was still not initiated as at April 17th. It's quite frustrating. Have you raised any Webform or called recently, what was the last update from cic?