+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
My application process is now 98% and still no news. I had AOR on November 2nd. IS anyone in the same situation and do we have any hope soon? I am an inland Express Entry Skilled Immigrant. (FSW)

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
This is still; what mine is showing:
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 19, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Although I called CIC number like 3 days ago and they said my Eligibility is Passed. Not sure if I should take that with a pinch of salt. Because my dashboard still shows reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.

inlandapplicant

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
I received an email today from ircc etobicoke:

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
If you do not have a (CoPR), please print a copy of this letter and send it to us along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above; we will produce your permanent resident card once we receive it.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.
We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.

For those who received this, do we have to sign ircc copy of the copr or no need? I will only send ircc copy plus 1 photo to the address of etobicoke ircc. We need to keep the client copy right?

jn791

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
If you do not have a (CoPR), please print a copy of this letter and send it to us along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above; we will produce your permanent resident card once we receive it.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.
We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.

For those who received this, do we have to sign ircc copy of the copr or no need? I will only send ircc copy plus 1 photo to the address of etobicoke ircc. We need to keep the client copy right?
Congrats. Can you share your timeline? What was your AoR and timing from PPR to COPR?

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019

Congrats.
Did get PPR, did landing and stuff ? or received this message straight ?

How was your timeline ?

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019

Your Timeline please

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019

Congrats