+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
There is some specific date after that they have started taking the biometrics for inland applicants as well. As far as I know it was from December or January. I submitted my biometrics because I didn’t know that it is not mandatory for me to submit. People who applied after those dates are getting biometrics request. I think you should be fine. My AOR is nov 18 and medical passed Dec 10. I have the same status in my online portal that they’re processing my eligibility and background.
Try to call IRCC , or as via Webform the application might have been approved already

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
I just received my GCMS notes ordered on 2nd of April. They further confirm the call status. Eligibility has been passed as per 23rd March, Criminality and Medical Passed too. Security hasn't been started. I see a transfer to some where on 23rd Of March. That was when my eligibility was passed.

Also, I used thegcmsonline to order my notes.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Is CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia open and really processing applications?
Anyone has any real updates?

inlandapplicant

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi. Just like to share an update. On my cic account they changed counterfoil status to invalid and entered copr as valid. I called ircc earlier, waited for 23 mins to get through and asked what that update in my account meant. He checked it for a while and told me that I am already a permanent resident. I told him I did not receive any email confirming it, so he said he will email etobicoke office cause that’s where I’m supposed to have the landing appointment. He said that it’s his first time seeing this situation, i.e skipped the phone interview. He even said that my pr card processing is on going. So I asked what photo will they use cause I only submitted them an online copy during my express entry application. He told me to just wait for their email for further instruction. My Copr is expiring on June 9, 2020.

so it seems that every office does it differently. I am not sure if they considered my case as urgent because it’s near expiry.
Will update again once I’ve received instruction for Pr card processing.

Reactions: nns14