App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
I ordered GCMS Note in March and received it in April 5th
When in March did you order it?
I ordered mine in March 9th and so far I haven't received it.

Ric21

Apr 9, 2020
Hey All,

I got the following reply from my web form request, but no mention on eligibility being passed or not. Should I be concerned? It's only 10 days away from my 6 months mark, but there's no other update on my CIC account after medical exam passed. I'd really appreciate it if someone can shed some lights on this:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Hey All,

I got the following reply from my web form request, but no mention on eligibility being passed or not. Should I be concerned? It's only 10 days away from my 6 months mark, but there's no other update on my CIC account after medical exam passed. I'd really appreciate it if someone can shed some lights on this:

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
everything is done, so just sit back, relax and wait for the situation to improve

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
We are doomed We were so close to get the PPR.

Now who knows how long we have to wait. Because Canadian economy doesn't look very nice. More new PR, more burden for the economy (Govt might need to support for rent, medical, jobs, emergency benefits etc).

However, Canada might issue PPR for health workers. Idk for sure just guessing.
Sorry but I disagree, new immigrant means economic growth actually. However, the only burden that I see if in case need to enrol for CERB.

Reactions: Ojay1

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Can anyone please let me know what does, 'The eligibility verification is currently valid'. I received this response on my webform. I am assuming this means passed. So only the security verification has not been started yet.

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Sorry but I disagree, new immigrant means economic growth actually. However, the only burden that I see if in case need to enrol for CERB.
They won’t be eligible for CERB if they are Outland Candidates, inland Candidates maybe eligible if they worked for at least 4 months I guess

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Can anyone please let me know what does, 'The eligibility verification is currently valid'. I received this response on my webform. I am assuming this means passed. So only the security verification has not been started yet.
This means your eligibility has been passed and security in process.

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hey All,

Your already in the final review stage you don’t have much to worry about. Do you mind sharing your AOR date, immigration stream and visa office.

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I’ve been in the same stage since February 1st. It means a senior officer has to review your file.

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
I’ve been in the same stage since February 1st. It means a senior officer has to review your file.
This hasn't been the same for me. My previous status showed eligibility was in progress and before that I had called and was told it was recommended pass so it was awaiting review then. After that, my ADR request became not applicable and this is the updated status now. So I don't think it is awaiting review anymore.