>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

scophy143

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Victoria
Hi my AOR is November 21,2019
Meds Passed- December 10,2019
Ghost update- March 06,2020
M so worried... 6 months going to complete on May 21,2020. My work permit expired on March 25,2020. I applied for BOWP on Feb 21,2020. my question is expiry date on my SIN no. is also March 25,2020. Should I do something about it or what should I do?? all service canada offices are closed due to covid-19 crisis.
Thanks
I guess once you get BOWP - you can re-active same SIN number. And if you get PR you will get new SIN number. And no issues with expired SIN for the time you wait for new WP or PR as it is justifiable.

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
Hi folks - wonder if anyone else in in the same situation. I'm in Ireland, waiting on PPR. The six months will be up on May 7th. Of course there's no guarantee PPR will come then - it could be a loooong time later. It's impossible to know.

But I guess my concern now is potentially having to enter Canada too soon if PPR does arrive. The Canadian economy will be in turmoil for an unknown time because of the virus. It will be practically impossible to get work in my field during this time. So really it's safer for me to defer and not go over until later if possible. There's no point in me being there, squandering my savings, unable to work. I don't know how long I can kick the can after receiving PPR? It's very sad - I was so excited about going, I worked so hard for it, and now I'll be looking to delay it as long as possible.

Any thoughts welcome.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Hi folks - wonder if anyone else in in the same situation. I'm in Ireland, waiting on PPR. The six months will be up on May 7th. Of course there's no guarantee PPR will come then - it could be a loooong time later. It's impossible to know.

But I guess my concern now is potentially having to enter Canada too soon if PPR does arrive. The Canadian economy will be in turmoil for an unknown time because of the virus. It will be practically impossible to get work in my field during this time. So really it's safer for me to defer and not go over until later if possible. There's no point in me being there, squandering my savings, unable to work. I don't know how long I can kick the can after receiving PPR? It's very sad - I was so excited about going, I worked so hard for it, and now I'll be looking to delay it as long as possible.

Any thoughts welcome.
Economy doesnt look good right now and banks projected that recession is up ahead. Why not do soft landing and just be back whenever you feel like its the right time.

Reactions: NatureBoy2

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020

Any thoughts welcome.
You'll be able to do a soft landing at some point, so just go over for 2 weeks. We will hopefully be doing the same and get our PR cards sent to my friends address in Vancouver, who will then courier them to us in the UK. We'll then have 2-3 years to make the actual move after the soft landing.

Reactions: NatureBoy2

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
You'll be able to do a soft landing at some point, so just go over for 2 weeks. We will hopefully be doing the same and get our PR cards sent to my friends address in Vancouver, who will then courier them to us in the UK. We'll then have 2-3 years to make the actual move after the soft landing.
Thanks for your response - that does sound like a pretty comfortable amount of time to figure out the move! ;) I hope it goes well for you. Any idea how close you might be to PPR?

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
Economy doesnt look good right now and banks projected that recession is up ahead. Why not do soft landing and just be back whenever you feel like its the right time.
Thanks! Yes indeed that sounds like the right thing to do. I trust the logisitics of it will depend on what state the crisis is at and what restrictions are currently in place but there will be a way to make it work. :)

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Thanks! Yes indeed that sounds like the right thing to do. I trust the logisitics of it will depend on what state the crisis is at and what restrictions are currently in place but there will be a way to make it work. :)
Heard from someone, the regular IRCC operations resume from April 14th! I hope its true.

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Hey guys ,
Aor- 6 nov
my agent just sent me screenshots it’s written we are processing your background check . we will send you a message if we need more information.

my sister got PR
I just update my sister information today ,someone told me it’s take more time to finalize your file .

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Hey guys ,
Aor- 6 nov
my agent just sent me screenshots it’s written we are processing your background check . we will send you a message if we need more information.

my sister got PR
I just update my sister information today ,someone told me it’s take more time to finalize your file .
Did she get PPR today?