+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hello!

We submitted our application on 2nd November 2019, we're express entry via Alberta PNP (outland), medicals all passed, biometrics completed in December 2019 and RPRF paid at the same time. Our application has continued to say reviewing eligibility and processing background check. I contact via the webform in February and they said eligibility and background was met but security checks were not yet started. Does anyone have any words of advice?? I'm feeling so stressed about everything that's happening at the moment. We've been working on getting these visas for 3 years now and spent thousands going backwards and forwards with this application to get to this point. We were planning on doing a soft launch in the summer with our medicals expiring in October. Feeling very stressed out by everything at the moment.
Hello,

The same situation as mine. AOR Nov 6th for AINP (outland), and since then nothing happened. Sent a webform once, nothing different from the online info. Prefer not to bombard them in such tough times especially that the airports are closed. Anyone knows when might Canada have their international flights back?
Thanks

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
My worry is t
Same Here.
AOR : 4 November 2019
Med Pass: 26 November 2019
BGC : 27 November 2019
Stream: Express entry OINP (Indland )

No update after.

I have raised web form and the response is:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed by the IRCC local office in Etobicoke, Ontario.

In addition, we can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

My worry is that our medical expire in October and we'll need to land beforehand. I'm hoping we don't get asked to repeat them again, if we do that will then be our 4th lot of medicals in 3 years!!

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi my AOR is November 21,2019
Meds Passed- December 10,2019
Ghost update- March 06,2020
M so worried... 6 months going to complete on May 21,2020. My work permit expired on March 25,2020. I applied for BOWP on Feb 21,2020. my question is expiry date on my SIN no. is also March 25,2020. Should I do something about it or what should I do?? all service canada offices are closed due to covid-19 crisis.
Thanks

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
M so worried... 6 months going to complete on May 21,2020. My work permit expired on March 25,2020. I applied for BOWP on Feb 21,2020. my question is expiry date on my SIN no. is also March 25,2020. Should I do something about it or what should I do?? all service canada offices are closed due to covid-19 crisis.
Thanks
As far as I know you cannot renew your sin without a valid work permit. When my husband was under implied status his employer allowed him to continue working but he couldn't renew the SIN number until he had the new permit in hand.

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
My application status says 85% complete and my AOR is Nov 7th, still haven't received the PPR.

Below are the updates from the application

Review of eligibility ? We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results ? You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents ? We do not need additional documents.
Interview ? You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ? Completed.
Background check ? We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision ? Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am wondering why I haven't received PPR yet while my friends received PPR at 73% itself. Any thoughts / suggestions please.
I am on the same boat, my AOR is 3rd Nov, application completed 87% but no update. FSW outland.

Reactions: HelloCanada910

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks
Hi, did you check your emails(including spam) after the ghost update for any email from cic. One of my friends got PPR request by email, there was no update in the profile?

Apr 10, 2020
Hi please help me i have send my passport number to fake email adress that they have send me from marriot toronto canada what should i do please help me

Yatin62441

Aug 14, 2019
Thanks
Hello can u plz text or whatsapp me on +1 306 807 3690 . I am in same situation want to discuss something!! Plzzz

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
I have my ICT extension applied on Feb and i have time till my SIN expiration. But my worries is will i be getting the answer for my PR or ICT work permit before July
Just do what you have to do before the expiration of your docs. Atleast you've done your part. Doesnt matter if you get the response right away. Considering the current pandemic, we cant get any responses on time. Things will be stretched for sure.

vijay anandh

Apr 12, 2020
Just do what you have to do before the expiration of your docs. Atleast you've done your part. Doesnt matter if you get the response right away. Considering the current pandemic, we cant get any responses on time. Things will be stretched for sure.
As far now I have not done anything hoping to get the answer for either one of them by end of June. I have read some where you can legally stay till you get the answers due to this COVID