+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hey There,

My AOR is Oct 25th. In the same boat with no biometrics letter after medical exam passed. I noticed that you did submit RCMP which might be sufficient for IRCC as replacement. Anyone else has insights on no biometrics letter after months? I'm a bit nervous now. Thanks.
For Inland applicants, biometrics required only if applications is submitted after Dec 03 2019. It is applicable for any inland visa process. I have submitted my PR in November 2019 and no biometrics. I submitted my WP extension, in March 2020 and received biometrics letter.

Kkaur07

Mar 16, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Hi Vggr,

I do have the same update like yours but when I called my agent they said eligibility is recommended pass. I got the same response as yours through Webform alst week
Guys, I got the same response today from web form that the security is not initiated and eligibility and background is in processing. How come you know from the agent that it is recommended pass? As far as I know agent only check the online account right? Does it shows in the online account that it is recommended pass? In my account it is under process.

Reactions: jeslinjthomas

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Guys, I got the same response today from web form that the security is not initiated and eligibility and background is in processing. How come you know from the agent that it is recommended pass? As far as I know agent only check the online account right? Does it shows in the online account that it is recommended pass? In my account it is under process.
Hey, I called IRCC customer care when the service line was available three weeks ago. However, I got the same update through webform that eligibility is in progress and security check not initiated. Can you please let me know whether criminality is passed or not for you.

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
I think they can see more than this. For instance they know when you called last time (and usually complain if you are calling often).
The thing is, I think, they try to don't say to much, so they don't feed people and don't make them keep calling all the time.

But the pattern I see is
GCMS > Call Center > Webform > My Account IRCC online

I think the level of details and accuracy is on that order.

Kkaur07

Mar 16, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Hey, I called IRCC customer care when the service line was available three weeks ago. However, I got the same update through webform that eligibility is in progress and security check not initiated. Can you please let me know whether criminality is passed or not for you.
Yes, criminality was passed back in December. Since then I haven’t seen my application moving much. Only the percentage bar on the account is changing as I’m going to complete my 6 months on May 18th.

Kkaur07

Mar 16, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
I think they can see more than this. For instance they know when you called last time (and usually complain if you are calling often).
The thing is, I think, they try to don't say to much, so they don't feed people and don't make them keep calling all the time.

But the pattern I see is
GCMS > Call Center > Webform > My Account IRCC online

I think the level of details and accuracy is on that order.
Yeah, you’re right. I hope that they finish the processing soon. If the application is approved what do you think they will do after to do the landing process? I’m concerned because of Covid-19.

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
My application status says 85% complete and my AOR is Nov 7th, still haven't received the PPR.

Below are the updates from the application

Review of eligibility ? We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results ? You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents ? We do not need additional documents.
Interview ? You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ? Completed.
Background check ? We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision ? Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am wondering why I haven't received PPR yet while my friends received PPR at 73% itself. Any thoughts / suggestions please.

Reactions: cmsbcbc

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
My application status says 85% complete and my AOR is Nov 7th, still haven't received the PPR.

Review of eligibility ? We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview ? You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ? Completed.
Background check ? We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision ? Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am wondering why I haven't received PPR yet while my friends received PPR at 73% itself. Any thoughts / suggestions please.
Its a case to case basis. Others are lucky coz their files got picked up fast. You'll have your turn pretty soon. Also keep in mind that theres like thousands of us waiting for our turn. = )

Reactions: HelloCanada910

2020PR

Nov 20, 2019
i received my gcms notes, please what does this mean:

Primary Office- Centralized Intake Office
secondary office - CPC-Ottawa
Is it that my file is now moved to Ottawa or still at CIO Sydney NS
My Eligibility is Met while my Security has not yet started

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
i received my gcms notes, please what does this mean:
Primary Office- Centralized Intake Office
secondary office - CPC-Ottawa
Is it that my file is now moved to Ottawa or still at CIO Sydney NS
My Eligibility is Met while my Security has not yet started
When did you apply for GCMS notes?

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello!

We submitted our application on 2nd November 2019, we're express entry via Alberta PNP (outland), medicals all passed, biometrics completed in December 2019 and RPRF paid at the same time. Our application has continued to say reviewing eligibility and processing background check. I contact via the webform in February and they said eligibility and background was met but security checks were not yet started. Does anyone have any words of advice?? I'm feeling so stressed about everything that's happening at the moment. We've been working on getting these visas for 3 years now and spent thousands going backwards and forwards with this application to get to this point. We were planning on doing a soft launch in the summer with our medicals expiring in October. Feeling very stressed out by everything at the moment.

cmsbcbc

Oct 23, 2018

Biometrics ? Completed.

We have the exact same timeline.
Called in March and the lady said that my VO is Ottawa, and that my eligibility was passed.

Sent a web form last Friday and received the answer Tuesday that my criminality was passed and the security didn't start yet.

From what I see, everyone is getting stuck at security.

If I pass the 6 months mark, I'm going to ask for my gcms notes.

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello!

We submitted our application on 2nd November 2019, we're express entry via Alberta PNP (outland), medicals all passed, biometrics completed in December 2019 and RPRF paid at the same time. Our application has continued to say reviewing eligibility and processing background check. I contact via the webform in February and they said eligibility and background was met but security checks were not yet started. Does anyone have any words of advice?? I'm feeling so stressed about everything that's happening at the moment. We've been working on getting these visas for 3 years now and spent thousands going backwards and forwards with this application to get to this point. We were planning on doing a soft launch in the summer with our medicals expiring in October. Feeling very stressed out by everything at the moment.
Same Here.
AOR : 4 November 2019
Med Pass: 26 November 2019
BGC : 27 November 2019
Stream: Express entry OINP (Indland )

No update after.

I have raised web form and the response is:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed by the IRCC local office in Etobicoke, Ontario.

In addition, we can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.