+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey. Does this mean everything is clear

The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Etobicoke, Ontario.
The medical examination results on file are valid for you.
looks like it... What your timeline? Inland or outland?.. thanks
All the best

callmemrx

Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys,
I contacted IRCC via webform on Tuesday and they responded back on Wednesday (which in my opinion was pretty quick) with this:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
That is quite upsetting for me and my timeline considering that I am an inland applicant and have applied back in November with the following timeline:

Inland CEC applicant
VO: CPC Edmonton
ITA: October 30th 2019
CRS: 481
AOR: November 3rd 2019
Medicals Passed: December 2nd 2019
1st Ghost Update: February 27th 2020
-----
Current status:

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
December 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hello :) I sent the question on Tuesday, I believe, and got the response this morning. Haven't requested GCMS notes yet, but am considering it for sure.
Hey guys,
I contacted IRCC via webform on Tuesday and they responded back on Wednesday (which in my opinion was pretty quick) with this:

That is quite upsetting for me and my timeline considering that I am an inland applicant and have applied back in November with the following timeline:

Inland CEC applicant
VO: CPC Edmonton
ITA: October 30th 2019
CRS: 481
AOR: November 3rd 2019
Medicals Passed: December 2nd 2019
1st Ghost Update: February 27th 2020
-----
Current status:

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
December 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi,

I do have the same status when I got the response through Webform yesterday. I came to know from agent eligibility is recommended pass. I hope this will be same for you

callmemrx

Jan 21, 2020
Hi,

I do have the same status when I got the response through Webform yesterday. I came to know from agent eligibility is recommended pass. I hope this will be same for you
Thanks for your input. Did you call IRCC before they go off or they have resumed answering?

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for your input. Did you call IRCC before they go off or they have resumed answering?
I called them three weeks before. At that time, they have told me that eligibility is recommended pass. However, when I contacted them through webform on Tuesday then I got the same status as yours.

Reactions: callmemrx

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
I don’t have access to my account because I have applied through immigration agent. He applied from his account. So I can’t log in by myself. I just call the automated line for status or call my agent to send me the screenshot to know where my file is at.
Same issue with me, applied with agent and I don't have access to the account. Do you know by any chance who will receive PPR email?
I am worried if agent miss that email and we will not be notified?

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
What about this? I raised a webform and got this:

The eligibility is currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Kkaur07

Mar 16, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Same issue with me, applied with agent and I don't have access to the account. Do you know by any chance who will receive PPR email?
I am worried if agent miss that email and we will not be notified?
Hi there

He had put my email in the information section so I will be the one who will receive this email. Not sure about you, just check with him then keep an eye on your email. I will raise the web form today.

Reactions: HelloCanada910

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
@legalfalcon

My medical expired on 13th March and I didn't get any request for redo or extension. Also last month my eligibility was Passed but when I request info via webform on 30th March I got the below response. Please advise on eligibility and Medical.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • As the results of you and your family members medical examination have expired, a correspondence requesting that you and your family members undergo a new medical examination will be sent to your account
    • Please frequently check your online account since the message will be sent there. Iif the message does not appear in your account, we invite you to advise us of this situation via our IRCC Web form. Please include screen shots of your messages section.

Reactions: Iam_cracker

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

My medical expired on 13th March and I didn't get any request for redo or extension. Also last month my eligibility was Passed but when I request info via webform on 30th March I got the below response. Please advise on eligibility and Medical.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • As the results of you and your family members medical examination have expired, a correspondence requesting that you and your family members undergo a new medical examination will be sent to your account
    • Please frequently check your online account since the message will be sent there. Iif the message does not appear in your account, we invite you to advise us of this situation via our IRCC Web form. Please include screen shots of your messages section.

The meds will be evaluated during the final review after your security is done. The officer who does your final review will make a determination whether to extend your meds or ask for a re-med.

Reactions: Alberta18