Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
We have same problem. AOR Nov 16, Medical passed on Dec 9. No updates so far, called IRCC, the agent stated nothing alarming. My friend AOR NOV 15 and got her PR confirmation last week.
I called them and was asvised that since Feb 20 they didn’t proceed with processing the file further. Once there’s an update will let me know through an account.

StrongBoy

Mar 3, 2020
Is the IRCC offices open for ottawa. checking this thread and not getting updates on new PPR people are getting...can anyone confirm

Syeda Saher

Jan 20, 2020
Is the IRCC offices open for ottawa. checking this thread and not getting updates on new PPR people are getting...can anyone confirm
There are no new ppr reported on my immitracker either. The last ones are from 14th March. Nothing after that. I believe they have paused issuing ppr until the carona panic settles down, so there don't have many copr holders landing in canada. D o you think they are letting people with COPR in?

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
There are no new ppr reported on my immitracker either. The last ones are from 14th March. Nothing after that. I believe they have paused issuing ppr until the carona panic settles down, so there don't have many copr holders landing in canada. D o you think they are letting people with COPR in?
No, people with COPR is not yet PR so they would have to wait or contact IRCC to extend their COPR and reopen their case

Sho_bha

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
True , it seems the process has been halted . But on canada.ca website its mentioned that the existing applications will be processed according to the given timeframe.

Reactions: KoKo_

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Here is my timeline:

AOR : 4 November
Med passed : 26 November
BG check : 27 November
VO: Etobicoke

No update after BG check.

AlphaBhangu

Mar 3, 2020
Hello guys,

I had received my PPR on March 5th, and had submitted my passport to CPC Ottawa on March 6th, delivered on March 9th.
I called CIC on March 13th and the agent told me that my COPR was in the printing queue. I haven’t been able to reach CIC since then.
Does anyone have any information regarding this?

sharangru

Feb 12, 2020
My Timeline is :
AOR: 1 nov 2019
MED: passed on 16th March 2019
BG : In review
Eligibility: In review
Security : In review

my profile is 76%
I am very much worried . Is there a possibility that my application will get rejected?

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
My Timeline is :

my profile is 76%
I am very much worried . Is there a possibility that my application will get rejected?
Why do you think it will get rejected? I am 9-Nov AOR, with similar status but Security has not started yet.
Try calling IRCC to check the exact status as webform response is a generic one. In addition order, GCMS notes too to see what is happening.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My Timeline is :

my profile is 76%
If your eligibility has passed, then your chances of a negative decision are very low, unless there is something wrong with security, which is highly unlikely. Di you try and call IRCC, CSE or GCMS notes?

vino2vijay

Jul 23, 2015
hey guys,
looks like IRCC temporarily stopped Telephone service

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, agents are unable to answer your call. You can still access pre-recorded information about our programs and check the status of your application.

If you need to contact us, use our Web form.

Phone services are expected to resume April 2, 2020.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

AlphaBhangu

Mar 3, 2020
hey guys,
looks like IRCC temporarily stopped Telephone service

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, agents are unable to answer your call. You can still access pre-recorded information about our programs and check the status of your application.

If you need to contact us, use our Web form.

Phone services are expected to resume April 2, 2020.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Thank you for sharing this!

Good luck to everyone, no application will be declined or refused due to Corona Virus, they are still going to be working on them, we just might expect delays.
Regardless guys, all the best to you all

Reactions: rovar473

Addan29

May 16, 2018
Italy
anybody got updates this week?
Hi!

My application status today went from submitted to updated and then back to submitted.

As far as I know, this should be my second Ghost Update and it happened today for sure, cause I check it twice a day, everyday. So they Are working!

My timeline so far is:

CRS: 475
Program: FSW-O

ITA -> October 31st
AOR -> November 12th
Medical passed -> November 27th
Biometric request -> November 27th
Update (email) -> November 28th
GU (no email) -> March 20th

I hope everything goes well!!

Last edited: