Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
no need to apply for PCC again. I had updated my renewed passport too.
Hi,

I have sent my passport for renewal and waiting for the new one, could you please share the information I have to provide to CIC once I get the new passport. What are the steps you had followed for the web form?

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Hi,

I have sent my passport for renewal and waiting for the new one, could you please share the information I have to provide to CIC once I get the new passport. What are the steps you had followed for the web form?
Once you get the new passport, raise a webform (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx). Mention that your passport was expiring hence you get it renewed and use the new passport for future correspondence.

Reactions: HelloCanada910

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
My medical exam is expired today. In my profile i can't see medical passed on 17th Dec. Any thoughts whats happening ?

Addan29

May 16, 2018
Italy
Hello,

at the moment I'm in Canada and just an hour ago I've heard President Trudeau's press conference on Covid-19. So basically the government banned all foreigners from entering the country except for US Citizens.
What about people with CoPR? Does anybody have any news about this? I can't find anything at the moment!

Moreover, do you think application processing times will be facing any additional delays because of this ban and the Covid-19 epidemic?

Thank you!

Kkaur07

Mar 16, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Hi there,

EE FSW
AOR - Nov 19th
Medical passed - Dec 10
Eligibility :- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
ADR : - We do not need additional documents.
Interview :- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this change
B/G :- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My application is 64% complete as such. The eligibility and background check is in process back Jan 2019 and still the same. Only completion % is changing after a while. My friend applied a week after me and she has got her COPR a month ago. I’m worried why my application is taking this much longer as we have had same school and work experience. I called IRCC to a month ago and was advised that there is nothing alarming on my application. I couldn’t get much detail. The application completion time is showing MAY 18th 2020 as I applied on Nov 2019. I’m anxiously waiting for a email from IRCC. Can Anyone advise something, PLEASE.

cindy0001

Mar 10, 2020
Hi there,

EE FSW
AOR - Nov 19th
Medical passed - Dec 10
Interview :- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this change
B/G :- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My application is 64% complete as such. The eligibility and background check is in process back Jan 2019 and still the same. Only completion % is changing after a while. My friend applied a week after me and she has got her COPR a month ago. I’m worried why my application is taking this much longer as we have had same school and work experience. I called IRCC to a month ago and was advised that there is nothing alarming on my application. I couldn’t get much detail. The application completion time is showing MAY 18th 2020 as I applied on Nov 2019. I’m anxiously waiting for a email from IRCC. Can Anyone advise something, PLEASE.
We have same problem. AOR Nov 16, Medical passed on Dec 9. No updates so far, called IRCC, the agent stated nothing alarming. My friend AOR NOV 15 and got her PR confirmation last week.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi there,

EE FSW
AOR - Nov 19th
Medical passed - Dec 10

I Don't think there's anything to be worried for since Ircc themselves said there's nothing alarming. Its just that some applications take a little more time. Hang in there PPR is not too far for you. All the best.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi there,

EE FSW
AOR - Nov 19th
Medical passed - Dec 10

You can study the each applicants dates ...how much it can vary ...only we can wait...
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/2019-consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
Hi there,

EE FSW
AOR - Nov 19th
Medical passed - Dec 10

My case is same as yours, AOR: 19 Nov
No other update only % completion changing,
Are u an inland or outland candidate? what is ur NOC?

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Hi there,

EE FSW
AOR - Nov 19th
Medical passed - Dec 10

Hi Kaur,

My applicatio AOR is 09/Nov/2019.You just need wait a month's time or more.I also have the same timeline.

It may be delayed due to outbreak of pandemic.

Syeda Saher

Jan 20, 2020
Hi there,

EE FSW
AOR - Nov 19th
Medical passed - Dec 10

I am no expert on the topic, but I believe there will be delays. Under new general processing measures, IRCC says applications will not be refused for non-compliance and all those currently in progress at IRCC offices abroad at case processing centres and within the Domestic Network will continue to be processed. There may be delays as some visa application centres are closed until further notice, and some IRCC offices are operating with essential staff only. Source: https://www.cicnews.com/2020/03/new-canadian-immigration-instructions-during-coronavirus-pandemic-0313909.html#gs.01k0qi

Sho_bha

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Hi there,

EE FSW
AOR - Nov 19th
Medical passed - Dec 10

Hi,
My AoR is 20 november
No ghost update till date .
No changes in the application after biometrics.

We have to just wait . Calling cic makes no sense .
I am planning to order GCMS notes once I cross 5 months since submission.
I can absolutely feel your anxiety. Hope we get ppr soon

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hey guys,

AOR 25/11/2019, my profile hasn't changed at all since biometric on 17/12. I remembered I saw a ghost update months ago, prob the end of Dec but after that nothing has changed.
63% in progress which appears to be a bit faster than others who have earlier AOR than me.

"Background - your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

Does that mean my background check hasn't even been started?