+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mar 1, 2020
AOR nov 1st
CIC Inland
I got an ADR for IMM5406 on February 28th.
They email said
"We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:"

I am wondering if CIC sends ADR after checking all requirements or just in the initial phase. I raised a webform to know about other statuses.

Hi Friend

This is normal, submit the document asap. Soon you will get PPR after submission. Better Call CIC and get to know detailed status

ishan1789

Mar 1, 2020
Hi All
My AOR : NOV 1 2019
Medical passed on NOV 21 2019
1st GU :: Jan 10
Called CIC and checked - Eligibility recommended passed , Agent said that Visa Office is Niagara
2nd ghost update :: Jan 6th
Called CIC - Eligibility Recommended passed , Criminality passed , Security passed and Agent updated me that Eligibility to be passed by senior officer
3rd call on Feb 20th - Agent updated that Eligibility , Security and Criminality are passed, Visa office Niagara and case is still in Niagara and final decision will be taken at Niagara falls office.

Still now no ghost update or PPR email ,Guys any one have experience in Niagara falls office.
Hi. Could you please tell under what stream you have applied?

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hi All
My AOR : NOV 1 2019
Medical passed on NOV 21 2019
1st GU :: Jan 10
Called CIC and checked - Eligibility recommended passed , Agent said that Visa Office is Niagara
2nd ghost update :: Jan 6th
Called CIC - Eligibility Recommended passed , Criminality passed , Security passed and Agent updated me that Eligibility to be passed by senior officer
3rd call on Feb 20th - Agent updated that Eligibility , Security and Criminality are passed, Visa office Niagara and case is still in Niagara and final decision will be taken at Niagara falls office.

Still now no ghost update or PPR email ,Guys any one have experience in Niagara falls office.
can you please tell what is the % showing on the application completion bar?

AlphaBhangu

Mar 3, 2020
Hello everyone,
My AOR: 17th Nov
MEP: Dec 10th
Biometrics Passed: January 2nd
I applied under CEC

I phoned CIC yesterday and the officer told me that my criminality, security, eligibility and background check had all been passed, and my application is awaiting final review. He said that he of course couldn’t provide me with a timeline on that.
Could you guys please share any information in regards to this, thank you so much!
All the best everyone!

ph.ua

Dec 14, 2019
Hello everyone,
My AOR: 17th Nov
MEP: Dec 10th
Biometrics Passed: January 2nd
I applied under CEC

I phoned CIC yesterday and the officer told me that my criminality, security, eligibility and background check had all been passed, and my application is awaiting final review. He said that he of course couldn’t provide me with a timeline on that.
Could you guys please share any information in regards to this, thank you so much!
All the best everyone!
hello, we have kind of the same timeline!

AOR nov. 17
MEP dec 10
didnt have to give biometrics as I submitted RCMP together with all other requirements
Then had a ghost update on my account sometime first week of Feb.

I called Feb 12th and was told everything has been passed and just waiting for final review

VO Edmonton

today I got the PPR.

yours is on it’s way too! just be patient. It’s coming

Reactions: AlphaBhangu

AlphaBhangu

Mar 3, 2020

AOR nov. 17
MEP dec 10
didnt have to give biometrics as I submitted RCMP together with all other requirements

I called Feb 12th and was told everything has been passed and just waiting for final review

VO Edmonton

today I got the PPR.

Thank you so much!

Congratulations on your PPR

nihalpandit

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2020

AOR nov. 17
MEP dec 10

VO Edmonton

today I got the PPR.

That's awesome Congrats, finally some movement at Edmonton VO. Bunch of other ppl with October AOR also received PPR from Edmonton.

Syeda Saher

Jan 20, 2020

AOR nov. 17
MEP dec 10

VO Edmonton

today I got the PPR.

Wow, congratulations, My AOR is Nov 17 too but I am FSW-O applicant. Fingers crossed.

Addan29

May 16, 2018
Italy
Hello Everybody!

My ITA was October 31st
AOR November 12th
Medical passed November 27th
Biometric request November 27th
Biometric passed November 28th

And I haven't received any further communication since then.
I Called IRCC Friday and I was told that I'm at the security check and that my VO is Ottawa.
I applied through FSW from outside Canada.

Anyone with AOR Nov 12th in the same situation?

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hello Everybody!

My ITA was October 31st
AOR November 12th
Medical passed November 27th
Biometric request November 27th
Biometric passed November 28th

And I haven't received any further communication since then.
I Called IRCC Friday and I was told that I'm at the security check and that my VO is Ottawa.
I applied through FSW from outside Canada.

Anyone with AOR Nov 12th in the same situation?
same situation, My AOR 3rd Nov, Medical biometric done, after that no update.

Reactions: Ammutam