+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi, Similar to yours, I have submitted the PCC stating for "resident permit", Did you wait for 6 months to get another PCC? how long did it take for cancellation? I am nervous after reading your post
Mine got cancelled on 30th day.the first time I went to consulate I was very busy and simply went in and out and did not talk to anyone- I guess it totally depends on Visa officer to accept it or not, but all the people I Know who are getting EE and also people I met the 2nd time in the consulate got the same reason for PCC -i.e. “ immigration purpose other than citizenship”. If you are in Toronto area go get a new PCC when the consulate opens ASAP. But again I personally do not know anyone who has gotten PCC cleared with “ resident permit “
On it .

josekthomas

Oct 4, 2019
My status after 107 days
Stream CEC.
AOR 1st Nov.
Medicals Done 27th.

I am wondering why this process is incredibly slow even for application with one person. Yea Also I think we should expect a 10 to 15 days delay as the Christmas holidays might have slowed down the speed.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The eligibility review has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in progress.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.

sneha123321

Oct 23, 2018
Hi... I got nominated by oinp in November submitted my file with ircc and now my medicals are done in December. I want to know that if i get married at this stage which is before ppr will my points be recalculated by oinp because i applied as single applicant? As per my knowledge in express entry they are not calculated again after Aor. Please let me know if you have knowledge about this.

ph.ua

Dec 14, 2019

image share

Any idea what the review required is for?
I think I am in the same boat as you. I called CIC on Friday and was told that everything has been passed and no other assessments left. As per the agent, everything looks good right now and the documents are just under review. I am wondering what this means if all the stages have already been passed. Hope someone can enlighten us

Last edited:

mobjosy

Jun 7, 2018
I received AOR on 28th November passed medical 19th December completed biometrics on 22nd December Status changed to we a processing your background check. Since then no updates.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Hi... I got nominated by oinp in November submitted my file with ircc and now my medicals are done in December. I want to know that if i get married at this stage which is before ppr will my points be recalculated by oinp because i applied as single applicant? As per my knowledge in express entry they are not calculated again after Aor. Please let me know if you have knowledge about this.
For single applicant,it remains the same.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
I also raised a WebForm last week and got the below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  1. The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  2. The background verifications are in process.
  3. The security background verification has not been initiated.
  4. The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your inquiry.

But when I spoke to 3 different IRCC agents they all said, all 4 phases are "In Progress". But WebForm says Security has not even been initiated. So I guess we will just have to wait and watch, as usual !!!...
I also got the same reply from CIO Sydney,NS.
My AOR date is 09/Nov/2019
I believe you are from TN.

abhi.kumar

Feb 21, 2017
Hi ALl,

My timeline : CEC inland with one dependent (wife)

AOR- 16th NOV 2019
ADR Scheule A for my wife: December 5th (submitted next day)
ADR RCMP for me : December 10th (submitted after few days)
Medical Passed : Dec10th
Medical retake request : Feb 18th.

I did my initial medical on Feb15th 2019 and used same for my PR application. Today i received a message to retake medical as my initial medical expired after a year. Could this be coincidence that i got medical request today, 4 days after the expiry or there has been some good progress on file (everything completed and they can not process further without medical). I read it somewhere that the retaking of medical is only done when all other checks is completed (correct me if my assumption is wrong).

The other question which i have is that i don't see any link to upload the proof that i have got the medical done again. Is it taken care by the panel doctors or are we involved in any way ? What stage do you guys think my application is at ?

josekthomas

Oct 4, 2019
OK, Guys, I need clarification.
I applied under CEC inland stream got AOR Nov 01, medicals done on Nov 27.
I did not see any biometrics fee to pay and neither I got any biometrics invitation letter.
I was applying for a TRV as mine is already expired. I saw an option to give biometrics in that application.
I got confused and called CIC agent. According to him, biometrics for TRV and PR are different. if I did biometrics for PR it should be enough for TRV but not another way.

He also told me that, I can pay an upfront biometric fee for accelerating the PR processing

My doubt is did any Inland CEC applicants got Biometrics requests? I am wondering what is the criteria for Biometrics for inland applicants?
Can someone throw some light..

ph.ua

Dec 14, 2019
OK, Guys, I need clarification.
I applied under CEC inland stream got AOR Nov 01, medicals done on Nov 27.
I did not see any biometrics fee to pay and neither I got any biometrics invitation letter.
I was applying for a TRV as mine is already expired. I saw an option to give biometrics in that application.
I got confused and called CIC agent. According to him, biometrics for TRV and PR are different. if I did biometrics for PR it should be enough for TRV but not another way.

He also told me that, I can pay an upfront biometric fee for accelerating the PR processing

My doubt is did any Inland CEC applicants got Biometrics requests? I am wondering what is the criteria for Biometrics for inland applicants?
Can someone throw some light..
Hello. I’m CEC applicant too. AOR nov 17. Inland applicants who applied before December 3rd, 2019 are not required to give their biometrics but I’ve seen some who were requested to submit RCMP. I submitted RCMP when I lodged my application even though it wasn’t required, just in case they ask for it later. Thought it might save time to provide it upfront.

josekthomas

Oct 4, 2019
Hello. I’m CEC applicant too. AOR nov 17. Inland applicants who applied before December 3rd, 2019 are not required to give their biometrics but I’ve seen some who were requested to submit RCMP. I submitted RCMP when I lodged my application even though it wasn’t required, just in case they ask for it later. Thought it might save time to provide it upfront.
OK thanks. I think I will have to apply for biometric for TRV for now. Hopefully, they won't ask for RCMP clearance for me.

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
@legalfalcon : My AOR is November 27. In our application we have mentioned work details and NOC for both primary and secondary applicants and provided required reference letters and proof of employment history, although there are no points awarded for secondary work experience.

My question is, does it lead to delay in processing as both work experiences have to be evaluated now? Also, can there be a review required or ADR etc. on secondary work experience documentation even though one isnt claiming points for it? Please advice @legalfalcon