AOR 27 Nov 2019
Medical passed 17 Dec
BIL 17 Dec
Biometrics done 10 Jan 2020

Eligibility Met
Criminality passed
Security not initiated yet
Hi Libyano,
Did you get the latest update in your profile or called CIC to check the status?

Reactions: mac_rems

ph.ua

Dec 14, 2019
Has anyone experienced calling the CIC hotline to check on the status and being told by the automatic machine responses that your application could not be found on the system based on the application # provided?

i have tried 3x already and got the same response. Unfortunately all the lines are busy so I wasnt transferred to an agent. The last time I called was Monday and the machine response was able to read to me the status of my application.

thank you!

zohreh89

Aug 17, 2018
Has anyone experienced calling the CIC hotline to check on the status and being told by the automatic machine responses that your application could not be found on the system based on the application # provided?

i have tried 3x already and got the same response. Unfortunately all the lines are busy so I wasnt transferred to an agent. The last time I called was Monday and the machine response was able to read to me the status of my application.

thank you!
Today I tried to call them 2 times, and I also got a similar answer, not finding my application,
it might be sth wrong with their system.

Kahnkk

Jan 14, 2020
This is not an issue. The degree is always awarded a few months later after graduating.
@legalfalcon I raised a cse webform few days back to check about my VO and a to ask about resubmitting Schedule A

My query
"
Hi, Can you please tell me which visa office is handling my case and if there is any update? Also, I wanted to enquire about Schedule A eimm5669e form. I was asked to submit the form bearing an original signature but when I was filling in the form, it asked for an electronic signature. I uploaded the completed Schedule A form with an electronic signature. It was under review and now the status has changed for Additional Documents Required to Not Applicable. Do I need to resubmit Schedule A form bearing an original signature or there is no need? I will be grateful for your help and guidance"

Their reply

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process at the Canadian Visa office in London.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Your thoughts on this @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I raised a cse webform few days back to check about my VO and a to ask about resubmitting Schedule A

My query
"
Hi, Can you please tell me which visa office is handling my case and if there is any update? Also, I wanted to enquire about Schedule A eimm5669e form. I was asked to submit the form bearing an original signature but when I was filling in the form, it asked for an electronic signature. I uploaded the completed Schedule A form with an electronic signature. It was under review and now the status has changed for Additional Documents Required to Not Applicable. Do I need to resubmit Schedule A form bearing an original signature or there is no need? I will be grateful for your help and guidance"

Their reply

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process at the Canadian Visa office in London.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Your thoughts on this @legalfalcon
This is a generic reply. If there is anything else required, IRCC will contact you.

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
I am pnp nominated

AOR 27 Nov 2019
Medical passed 17 Dec
BIL 17 Dec
Biometrics done 10 Jan 2020

Eligibility Met
Criminality passed
Security not initiated yet
@libyano I just want to know if you can see Eligibility Met and Criminiality Passed in your online account too or you just came to know after calling IRCC.