+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
Guys I have a quick question. I applied express entry on 27th Nov got AOR on the same day, I applied through Alberta PNP. Basically I got married on 24th July 2018 and my wife came in Canada on 30th June 2019. In her PCC the department mentioned the date since she moved at my home till 30th June. But what I have seen in this forum IRCC required 10 year PCC for candidate applying for PR. Would this matter refused my application please suggest me.
Anyone would be able to answer this?

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Anyone would be able to answer this?
Please see the link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Get the police certificates you need
You must include police certificates when you apply for permanent residence.

Our online system will ask for a police certificate for:

• you and your family members who are 18 years or older
  • and
  • every country you (or a family member) stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row
You don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.

After you apply, an officer may ask for additional police certificates from any time in your life since you were 18 years old.

Submit scanned copies of the original certificates
Police certificates must be scanned copies of the original certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies or unauthorized copies won’t be accepted and will result in your application being rejected.

EricD

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Most applications which are processed within weeks and get PPR, are processed at CIO, and this is a much faster way.
Hi legalfalcon, could you clarify a bit on this sentence? Do you mean that if the eligibility is done at CIO in Sydney, the case may have better chance to get faster processing?
The reason I ask is that I called agent yesterday and she replied that my Eligibility already started, and my case is still in CIO.

Reactions: Metuwidy

Arya.ars

Dec 8, 2019
I have a question
My AOR is Nov 12 and MEP is Nov 26
Biometrics added on Dec 02
I was asked for additional document on Nov 26 schedule 1 form 5669 and until now the status is we are reviewing the additional document you provided

when is it going to change ?
I am worried

thanks

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hnaveed89,
Your application is in order. In fact, it's moving pretty fast and you should thank God for that because barely a month after application Background check has begun. It's good you didn't waste any time at all in paying your RPRF. Goodluck.
Hey, do you know how long it will take to complete background check? And will I be called for passport submission right after?

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Guys, you should all just forget the idea that if the background status didnt change that this means that they are not processing your application, no, in fact the staus of everything except for the medicals and the biometrics could remain the same until you get the PPR and send your passports for visa stamp and CoPR issuance only then all the status segments are going to change to completed and on what date. Just dont panic if the background check status has changed for others but not you

Good luck

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Hey, do you know how long it will take to complete background check? And will I be called for passport submission right after?
Background checks are constitued of many parts and no one could put an exact date on when they are concluded.
You have the eligibility check, security checks and some other checks that are conducted "if needed". Ideally, those checks shouldnt take more than a couple of days, but then again no one could ever predict how a case is handled by the IRCC and that every case has its own profile and merit.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Star007

Dec 15, 2019
Did you see any progress in your application?
AOR=3rd Nov
MEP=25 Nov
BIL=25 Nov
Biometrics submitted=1 Dec

My Biometrics have not yet been updated as completed but the biometrics number is showing in the application for which i am quite worried it still says that we need your finger prints. After MEP i have not seen any progress. Do you have any idea for how long the Christmas break will be?

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
Hi folks,

I did AOR on Nov 7th. Currently, medicals are passed, background checks and review of eligibility are rumbling along. I'm Irish, living in the UK.

There's one document I'd like to add - the bank details I gave are dated to about a month before submission. I didn't have a choice at the time as my bank were really difficult and I thought since it was within the post-ITA period it might be ok. Anyway I have more bank statements for the extra month and I'd like to add them via Webform just in case.

My question is: what's the difference between submitting here:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

and here (described as 'applying abroad.')

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=London

I presume I qualify as 'applying abroad' even though I did it all online. If I have to use this form, how do I find out which location to select?

Thanks!