+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Hi Guys, I am new to the group. I received ITA in CEC and my closed WP is based LMIA. system asks 2 documents -- Job offer and 'Employment confirmation letter'

If any of you have claimed 50 points for arranged employment, can you please clarify? Appreciate your response.

[1] My current Job offer (received in 2018) says employment is valid for indefinite period. Will that letter work?

[2] If employer make changes to the current Job Offer to mention employment will be at least 1 year after PR granted, the date on letter will be Dec'2019 but joining date in 2018. Will that be any issue?

[3] The job offer does not have mention of job duties (I guess the case with most of the people), Is it okay not mention on Job offer but mention on the 'employment confirmation letter'? Employer may not add job duties on Job offer letter since that's not the standard process.
Hi,

We had burnt our hands on this 50point claim when we had submitted outlast application in Feb 2019. We claimed the 50 points, as my husband’s was a permanent and continuous job. However, it was NOT mentioned in the offer letter that “the job is guaranteed after 1 year of the receipt of the PR”. We didn’t think it was such an important statement, since he already had a permanent and continuous job. However, after 8 LONG months of waiting, our Application was Refused, based on this ground. So, please be very careful and conscious of the statements mentioned in your offer letter.

Reactions: luzan

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
When I am trying to login into CIC account it land me back to login page, are you guys also getting the same issue ?

luzan

Oct 27, 2019
New Brunswick, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
When I am trying to login into CIC account it land me back to login page, are you guys also getting the same issue ?
yes, I'm having the same problem. If I keep reloading the page, and/or trying to access the login page, I eventually get in, but it takes many tries. Other people in the December AOR whatsapp group have reported experiencing the same issue...

Reactions: Alberta18

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
yes, I'm having the same problem. If I keep reloading the page, and/or trying to access the login page, I eventually get in, but it takes many tries. Other people in the December AOR whatsapp group have reported experiencing the same issue...
Thanks for confirming this thing.

Maratab ali

Dec 12, 2019
Hi guys. Kindly guide.
I have received my bio metric instruction letter yesterday. I want to ask one thing.
Do I have to upload bio metric my self or will the visa support center will transmit bio metric electronically to ircc.?
If they are going to upload it electronically, do i still have to upload some proof that i have given biometrics?
Kindly Guide.

Igho

Dec 12, 2019
Admin kindly add me to the Whats app group of the forum. My phone number is stated below;
+2348137978896
Thanks