+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

HarshaSN87

Jan 16, 2020
@legalfalconc, I would like to ask your input on our application.
AOR Nov 2019, Remed Dec 2021, we got RFV mail in Feb 2022, we contacted VFS to submit the passport, but the validity of passport was less than 6 months, so we got the passport renewed and updated the document in IRCC. Based on your experience, can you please let us know how much time will IRCC take to send RFV mail again.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
AOR Nov 2019, Remed Dec 2021, we got RFV mail in Feb 2022, we contacted VFS to submit the passport, but the validity of passport was less than 6 months, so we got the passport renewed and updated the document in IRCC. Based on your experience, can you please let us know how much time will IRCC take to send RFV mail again.
You didn’t have to wait for another RFV. Same happened to a friend he got ppr when his passport had less than 6 months so he renewed emailed them and sent the new passport and it was stamped.

Update: he sent both the old and the new and made sure to send them an email. His passport was stamped and returned in 2 weeks. All the best in whatever decision you make.

Last edited:
Reactions: HarshaSN87

Plol

Nov 4, 2020
how many months exactly
was it?

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi All, Anybody submitted their passport to New York VAC? Do we also need to pay package transmission fees in addition to the 2-way courier fees?

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
It's never too late to share the timelines:

AOR: 9-Nov-19
VO: Ottawa
Remedical, PCC, and Schedule A Request: 25-Jan-22
Remedical Completed: 9-Feb-22
ADR Submission: 16-Feb-22
Ghost Update: 20-Feb-22
Ghost Update: 2-Mar-22
PPR: 3-Mar-22
Passport Pick up: 8-Mar-22
Passport Delivered: 31-Mar-22

Planning to land in the end of September.

Reactions: paneka penalty

HarshaSN87

Jan 16, 2020
You didn’t have to wait for another RFV. Same happened to a friend he got ppr when his passport had less than 6 months so he renewed emailed them and sent the new passport and it was stamped.

Update: he sent both the old and the new and made sure to send them an email. His passport was stamped and returned in 2 weeks. All the best in whatever decision you make.
Thanks for the information. I will check with vfs and will send passport for stamping