+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Ircc req for remedical of my non accompanying spouse . Upload the same on 17 march .. after that dead silence . Eveb no update on passing of medical

Sanjay Sridhar

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hi All,

Requesting for some clarifications.
I had received a re-medical request post which the status was - "We are processing your medicals" under Review of medical results section. But today the status has changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Status of the ExpressEntry Application has changed to "Submitted".
Please help me understand this.

Thanks,

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi All,

Requesting for some clarifications.
I had received a re-medical request post which the status was - "We are processing your medicals" under Review of medical results section. But today the status has changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Status of the ExpressEntry Application has changed to "Submitted".
Please help me understand this.

Thanks,
Maybe your re-Medical result was cleared but the system has not reflected it yet. I guess you can only wait!

aparlik

Jun 12, 2020
Just got another gu guessing it's for my criminality that expired on the 31st. Oh well
I got 2 GUs in the past 10 days. One was a day after my criminality expired which resulted in my Background Check changing to "Not Applicable". Then I got another GU this weekend after which my Background Check went back to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I have no idea what to make of this. Just hope that my file doesn't get parked again.

FSW-O, VO Ottawa, AOR 12 Nov 2019, Remeds done in Nov 2021.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
I got 2 GUs in the past 10 days. One was a day after my criminality expired which resulted in my Background Check changing to "Not Applicable". Then I got another GU this weekend after which my Background Check went back to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I have no idea what to make of this. Just hope that my file doesn't get parked again.

FSW-O, VO Ottawa, AOR 12 Nov 2019, Remeds done in Nov 2021.
We have similar timelines. Aor Nov 22 2019, FSW, VO- Ottawa remed request in November, done and passed in December and then silence since then. Fingers crossed yet again. But it’s frustrating

Reactions: aparlik

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
We have similar timelines. Aor Nov 22 2019, FSW, VO- Ottawa remed request in November, done and passed in December and then silence since then. Fingers crossed yet again. But it’s frustrating
Keep faith .... I hope the GU were for taking final decision

Reactions: paneka penalty

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
@legalfalcon
What happen if prime applicant lands in canada before spouse and children and gets pr card. But before the family arrived, prime applicant dies. What will be the status of pr of rest of the family.?