+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

gayanj40

Apr 3, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I have a small doubt regarding mentioning government jobs in my spouses personal history. She has worked in a management assistant position in a government office and currently she is working as a teacher in a government school. These positions are in no way related to security or decision/policy making positions. Should I mention these as government or just employment? I am scared for misinterpretation that's why. :(

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I have a small doubt regarding mentioning government jobs in my spouses personal history. She has worked in a management assistant position in a government office and currently she is working as a teacher in a government school. These positions are in no way related to security or decision/policy making positions. Should I mention these as government or just employment? I am scared for misinterpretation that's why. :(
Working as a assistant or a teacher is not working for the government. You do not have to declare them, that will be there in the personal history section anyway.

Reactions: gayanj40

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Is there a whatsapp group for people who just received the ITA? Can someone help me get added to that group?

MrConsigliere

Nov 13, 2019
When I open my IRCC account now, I see a "Continue application" that has a few forms but nowhere can I see a section/place where I can upload the documents required. I also don't see a check a checklist. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
When I open my IRCC account now, I see a "Continue application" that has a few forms but nowhere can I see a section/place where I can upload the documents required. I also don't see a check a checklist. Could anyone point me in the right direction?
after you fill all the details,,at the end it would ask you to upload documents with checklist

MrConsigliere

Nov 13, 2019
Hi. My old company is giving me an experience letter with the date of joining and letter but is refusing to put the designation for all the period that I was working there and only when I left the organization.
However the roles and responsibilities match my NOC fine.
Below is the wording they’re using. Does anyone know if this is fine?

This is to certify that MrConsigliere was employed in company name, as a full time employe, from July 18 2012 to June 30 2015. At the time of leaving the organization, his designation was Developer. His annual fixed salary is __

He was working with IT Corporate Technology Services and his duties included: