NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Hi Haider,
Regarding the two applicants that received their PPR on March 26, are they inland or outland applicants? Please let me know
Thanks
One is Inland and the other is CEC. However, I just came across another thread on this forum and people say they know the application has been finalized but haven't heard back. I guess they are creating an inventory of PPRs to issue once they think it's the right time.

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
One is Inland and the other is CEC. However, I just came across another thread on this forum and people say they know the application has been finalized but haven't heard back. I guess they are creating an inventory of PPRs to issue once they think it's the right time.
one is outland and one is CEC

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
Hello, my ADR status changed to NA on 8th March, no update after that but I am dec aor
They made a new update in the ircc website. Now it says you might not be able to submit the passport at this point of time. It might mean they are still issuing PPR or that they might not issue ones for now.
But my recommendation is to call them next Thurseday if you are an inland applicant and in Canada, you will then get a very clear picture of where you are in the application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/permanent-residents.html

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
They made a new update in the ircc website. Now it says you might not be able to submit the passport at this point of time. It might mean they are still issuing PPR or that they might not issue ones for now.
But my recommendation is to call them next Thurseday if you are an inland applicant and in Canada, you will then get a very clear picture of where you are in the application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/permanent-residents.html
Do you think their call centre will be available by next Thursday?

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Do you have any information when IRCC starts issuing PPR’s again?

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
I got one thing to say about current IRCC operations.
I don't think they will even consider resume operations to normal until they see absolute zero growing cases of COVID-19.
They are actually working. People are getting updates, there have been draws, ADRs, new application intake. However, the new PPRs have not really happened. They even updated on their website that people may face issue while submitting passports. So they should issue PPRs with a time of 90 days just like they did for ITAs.