+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
I‘m living in US, but my US visa is going to expire, and still hear nothing from IRCC. The notes says I was added in covid group 2 since April 2020. And nobody ever looked into my case after that. I am wondering if I have to move to another country, does that mean that all the financial proof or police certificate has to be redone again? The wait is so stressful, and my life is pushed to the corner at this moment.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I‘m living in US, but my US visa is going to expire, and still hear nothing from IRCC. The notes says I was added in covid group 2 since April 2020. And nobody ever looked into my case after that. I am wondering if I have to move to another country, does that mean that all the financial proof or police certificate has to be redone again? The wait is so stressful, and my life is pushed to the corner at this moment.
I am in a similar situation, so I perfectly understand your frustration.

If you move to another country and you move your funding, you will need to update your proof of funding and the police certificate. For the proof of founding it should not be too difficult and a statement from the new bank in a webform should do it. For the police certificate it depends on which country you will be moving to.

Please anyone correct me if I am wrong.

Dagongdi

Nov 4, 2018

If you move to another country and you move your funding, you will need to update your proof of funding and the police certificate. For the proof of founding it should not be too difficult and a statement from the new bank in a webform should do it. For the police certificate it depends on which country you will be moving to.

You don't need to update ur pof unless ircc ask u to do so.

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020

Thanks, do you think the travel ban can be lifted in summer? I am so frustrated recently, I don't want to wait for another three to five years for the "PPR".

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
You don't need to update ur pof unless ircc ask u to do so.
I do not think that this is true: if you change bank account you should notify them and provide them with updated information. This would be my advice anyways, since it is not terribly complicated.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks, do you think the travel ban can be lifted in summer? I am so frustrated recently, I don't want to wait for another three to five years for the "PPR".
There is no certainty about when the border will be open and whether our applications will be finalized at that point. I am expecting that something related to the border will happen in July, but this is just a speculation.

Whether to wait or not depends on the expiring date of your visa, but my advice would be to be prepared to move in the case in which PR does not arrive in time.

Unfortunately IRCC seems to be unable to understand that waiting one week or one year is not the same thing and life requires planning in advance. I hope your situation resolves quickly and positively, good luck!

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
I ordered CBSA notes. Note 1 is "add to covid group 2". Note 2 is " ***officer review: admissibility**** Security: PA background information reviewed. Results Spouse: Background information reviewed,
Does that mean my security check is passed or still in progress? Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@

@legalfalcon
I am inland applicant aor nov 10 and final decision shows blank still
If you are an inland applicant, most CEC applications are processing. Also, many inland applications are getting COPRs. Just wait it out.

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
There is no certainty about when the border will be open and whether our applications will be finalized at that point. I am expecting that something related to the border will happen in July, but this is just a speculation.

Whether to wait or not depends on the expiring date of your visa, but my advice would be to be prepared to move in the case in which PR does not arrive in time.

Unfortunately IRCC seems to be unable to understand that waiting one week or one year is not the same thing and life requires planning in advance. I hope your situation resolves quickly and positively, good luck!
Thanks a lot! Wish you luck too.

Reactions: matteosc

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
I just got alerted in my profile that my application was denied... im shaking right now, how could this have happened?!?? I did everything right, I submitted all the documents and forms correctly... and i have been waiting for so long.. Nov 17th Outland AOR Sydney NS office. What the hell just happened? are they just rejecting applicants who are still waiting? What the fuck is going on??

So thats it? Just like that its over? Does anyone know if rejections are happening for other Outland applications from 2020? Is there a way to appeal the decision? Or do i have to start from scratch?

This is utter nonsense. I kept so many plans on hold since 2019 thinking that this will come through, but not only has there been an insane delay on the final decision, they actually rejected me. I don’t believe this. What an utter disappointment, what was the point of spending all this time and effort and money on this fucking process if it was all for nothing? I feel destroyed and completely hopeless. My future is a big black hole with this news now.

to all those still waiting, please don’t feel disheartened reading this, but just be prepared for anything cause i have no idea how they are making decisions. I am so upset right now. If there is no way to appeal the decision, no fucking chance im applying again from scratch. fuck that. Good luck guys, don’t do this at the cost of your mental health. That’s all i can say.
:(

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
I moved back to my country last year too (from Aus), I kept my bank in Aus so I didn't have to update my POF but if you change bank, I think you should send them a webform, police check, don't need to do it unless they ask you. Also, they don't reply to webform with change of address/country of residence and personal info at all lol (frustrating I know)

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
I moved back to my country last year too (from Aus), I kept my bank in Aus so I didn't have to update my POF but if you change bank, I think you should send them a webform, police check, don't need to do it unless they ask you. Also, they don't reply to webform with change of address/country of residence and personal info at all lol (frustrating I know)
Thanks. If you move to another country, will your visa office change to the local office?

nihalpandit

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2020
I just got re-medical.. My medicals expired in October 2020. Not sure what to think of it, did they finally pick up my file?

@legalfalcon is there any possibility of me receiving PPR soon?

Everything passed since April 2020, COR: US.