+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
I am just curious whether raising webform causes problem in application processing? I have already raised 4 webforms but I want to know the current status. Is it ok to raise another webform?

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
I am just curious whether raising webform causes problem in application processing? I have already raised 4 webforms but I want to know the current status. Is it ok to raise another webform?
U could if u wanted to but if u r curious abt ur application process, u could order gcms which is detailed. Nowadays, webform gives vague or generic replies. So raising another doesn't really benefit u or ircc.

Reactions: Dee1729

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
WES and IELTS reports doe not have to be added. Only the report numbers have to be entered.

• Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
    • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.
    • Applicants are instructed to indicate that their education was completed by correspondence by typing in brackets {by correspondence} on the same line as the education institution name found in the Education Background Information tab of GCMS. The discretion remains with the officer to decide if a police certificate is required for the country of the education institution
That is totally untrue. There have been several rejections due to missing ECAs. A recent one was reported on 5th September where a candidate missed to upload ECA.

I am not sure whether we can post links here, otherwise I would have. The people in Nov AOR whatsapp group had a similar discussion about a year ago and while they were arguing with me that it isn't required, one of them had received rejection due to this.

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
WES and IELTS reports doe not have to be added. Only the report numbers have to be entered.

• Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
    • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.
    • Applicants are instructed to indicate that their education was completed by correspondence by typing in brackets {by correspondence} on the same line as the education institution name found in the Education Background Information tab of GCMS. The discretion remains with the officer to decide if a police certificate is required for the country of the education institution
It's true - they only want the reference numbers. That said, I submitted my EE application (FSW-O) in November 2019, and heard nothing until like March 2020 when they only then asked for a scanned copy of my ECA, IELTS, and TEF Canada. Super frustrating lol.

Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
That is totally untrue. There have been several rejections due to missing ECAs. A recent one was reported on 5th September where a candidate missed to upload ECA.

I am not sure whether we can post links here, otherwise I would have. The people in Nov AOR whatsapp group had a similar discussion about a year ago and while they were arguing with me that it isn't required, one of them had received rejection due to this.
This is form https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

You can argue to eternity and back, but that does not change what IRCC has stated. Anecdotal evidence does not become law unfortunately. There are also more number of applicants who have successfully submitted their applications without a copy of ECA and IELTS.

Also, in the GCMS notes it clearly states that the ECA and language scores verified on the issuing agency. If these documents were mandatory, then there would have been an upload link in the document submission.

Some applicants incorrectly enter the ECA report and or IELTS report number, and if the numbers are incorrectly entered, IRCC cannot verify them on the issuing agency website and this leads to rejection. This is why it is advised submit the documents with your application.

There are many applications rejected due to a PCC missing, even when it was uploaded, or the expiry date on the IELTS etc. This is where you file for a reconsideration.

IF you want to submit a copy of the ECA and IELTS with your application, that is your choice and your prerogative. However, the OP's questions was they missed filing them with his application and will there be a concerns.

The answer above from an IRCC source and not created by me.

If this is totally untrue, then please provide an IRCC link or point to the IRPA where it states that for the purpose of completeness check IELTS report and ECA are "MANDATORY." Anecdotal evidence unfortunately does not make something mandatory.

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
This is form https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

You can argue to eternity and back, but that does not change what IRCC has stated. Anecdotal evidence does not become law unfortunately. There are also more number of applicants who have successfully submitted their applications without a copy of ECA and IELTS.

Also, in the GCMS notes it clearly states that the ECA and language scores verified on the issuing agency. If these documents were mandatory, then there would have been an upload link in the document submission.

Some applicants incorrectly enter the ECA report and or IELTS report number, and if the numbers are incorrectly entered, IRCC cannot verify them on the issuing agency website and this leads to rejection. This is why it is advised submit the documents with your application.

There are many applications rejected due to a PCC missing, even when it was uploaded, or the expiry date on the IELTS etc. This is where you file for a reconsideration.

IF you want to submit a copy of the ECA and IELTS with your application, that is your choice and your prerogative. However, the OP's questions was they missed filing them with his application and will there be a concerns.

The answer above from an IRCC source and not created by me.

If this is totally untrue, then please provide an IRCC link or point to the IRPA where it states that for the purpose of completeness check IELTS report and ECA are "MANDATORY." Anecdotal evidence unfortunately does not make something mandatory.
Sir I won't argue with you. I don't have anything to gain from it. All I know is, I am better off uploading these two reports rather than skipping them and later getting rejected because of it. So I don't know why ircc keeps rejecting people when they aren't required and no one has the courage to take them to court over it.

And I apologize for coming off rudely by saying totally untrue. Should have chosen my words carefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: legalfalcon

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Based on the GCMS notes received on October 30, 200, my application was approved on March 23, 2020, which is 5 days after Canada announced a lockdown. My problem though is that my medicals will expire in a week. Will IRCC require me to do re-medical or it will be extended like the majority of people waiting for their CoPR? I am Outland FSW

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Based on the GCMS notes received on October 30, 200, my application was approved on March 23, 2020, which is 5 days after Canada announced a lockdown. My problem though is that my medicals will expire in a week. Will IRCC require me to do re-medical or it will be extended like the majority of people waiting for their CoPR? I am Outland FSW
When did you apply for GCMS notes? are you inland outland?

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

I have November 2019 AOR and my meds are set to expire in a couple of weeks time. I called IRCC today and was told that my meds have been extended to April 2022. I confirmed it twice that it was April 2022 and not 2021.

This seems rather odd as I havent heard this happen with anybody else yet.

Can this be an issue? Does it mean they dont plan to issue Visa for a long time in my case? My AOR is Nov 27 and my application has been approved since April. Please advice @legalfalcon

David_goCA

Sep 15, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I have November 2019 AOR and my meds are set to expire in a couple of weeks time. I called IRCC today and was told that my meds have been extended to April 2022. I confirmed it twice that it was April 2022 and not 2021.

This seems rather odd as I havent heard this happen with anybody else yet.

Can this be an issue? Does it mean they dont plan to issue Visa for a long time in my case? My AOR is Nov 27 and my application has been approved since April. Please advice @legalfalcon
My medical also extended automatically, with AOR 18.11.2019. All stages passed since Jun 2019. Inland waiting

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
My medical also extended automatically, with AOR 18.11.2019. All stages passed since Jun 2019. Inland waiting
A lot of people have received medical extensions. But in my case, they told me they have been extended till 2022 (more than 1.5 years). For most people they have been extended till 2021.

Reactions: Avleen sahota

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
A lot of people have received medical extensions. But in my case, they told me they have been extended till 2022 (more than 1.5 years). For most people they have been extended till 2021.
Can you please tell me how do we get know that for how long medical has been extended?
Thank u in advance