Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Personally, though I have lost all my patience considering the VFS have been opened in Pakistan since August, I still believe as per my last call with IRCC that it is no use to issue PRs. What will be doing with PRs, we can't even travel until travel restrictions are lifted which doesn't seem to be the case for 2 months atleast i.e. until next year. Even if they issue us PRs, we will just be sitting with them and then they will expire and we will apply for extension only once the travel restrictions resume. So it will just lead to more operational work, remedical etc.

wiz006

Aug 22, 2019
Personally, though I have lost all my patience considering the VFS have been opened in Pakistan since August, I still believe as per my last call with IRCC that it is no use to issue PRs. What will be doing with PRs, we can't even travel until travel restrictions are lifted which doesn't seem to be the case for 2 months atleast i.e. until next year. Even if they issue us PRs, we will just be sitting with them and then they will expire and we will apply for extension only once the travel restrictions resume. So it will just lead to more operational work, remedical etc.
For me, it’s more about knowing where my application is at. As long as it’s approved, they can take their sweet time. I just hate the absence of any sort of communication. I’m from Pakistan as well.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
And it doesn’t help that people are getting PPR request scantily. I just saw another message from November AOR group, someone just got PPR request. AOR November 17 2019 nationality Pakistan Visa office - London.
We continue to wait and hope ours come soon.

For me, it’s more about knowing where my application is at. As long as it’s approved, they can take their sweet time. I just hate the absence of any sort of communication. I’m from Pakistan as well.

Reactions: anirudh1996

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon
My status as of August 19 (via a webform) Eligibility review is valid, background verification is valid, security background is valid
Im all set as soon as the borders are back to business? I'm asking this question because based on my reading in this forum and some of your answers that once the security is valid, im 99.999999% done

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Agreed. What is your AOR? I am also FSW-O (pak) and there is absolutely no communication ever since I applied. No updates on the portal too regarding eligibility, background checks etc.

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I think the fact they started issuing PPRs for outlanders is a good sign. It's better than nothing as it was past few months. Also the fact they have started means they have to expempt copr holders from travel restrictions soon. Just like they did with copr holders currantly residing in the US.

Reactions: c5_sa

zainsk

Nov 28, 2019
Hi Guys,
My profile was updated yesterday and it says that my application is approved and my profile was updated with a COPR number.
I don't have any other communication. I tried calling the call center but couldn't get through. I emailed them asking for next steps as the COPR has an expiration date on my profile on 3Nov2020 and I got a replying saying that the COPR does not expire and that I am a PR now. Not very clear what needs to be done as I have seen others go through a passport request as well.

Background:
ITA: 28NOV
Applied through Express Entry from US
Moved to Canada on Work Permit in Jan

zainsk

Nov 28, 2019
Hi Guys,
My profile was updated yesterday and it says that my application is approved and my profile was updated with a COPR number.
I don't have any other communication. I tried calling the call center but couldn't get through. I emailed them asking for next steps as the COPR has an expiration date on my profile on 3Nov2020 and I got a replying saying that the COPR does not expire and that I am a PR now. Not very clear what needs to be done as I have seen others go through a passport request as well.

Background:
@legalfalcon Could you provide some valuable insight on this please?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Could you provide some valuable insight on this please?
If you are in Canada, you will just get a COPR, and if your application has been approved, congratulations, you are now a PR.

Just wait for the COPR to arrive.

You DO Not have to send your passport for PP visa, as you are only already in Canada.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
My status as of August 19 (via a webform) Eligibility review is valid, background verification is valid, security background is valid
Im all set as soon as the borders are back to business? I'm asking this question because based on my reading in this forum and some of your answers that once the security is valid, im 99.999999% done

The webforms ambiguous.

What does your GCMS notes ay about eligibility, is it passed?

To understand what they mean, see: https://bit.ly/35ZaABa

Reactions: KoKo_

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
about knowing where my application is at. As long as it’s approved, they can take their sweet time. I just hate the absence of any sort of communication. I’m from Pakistan as well.
Please raise GCMS notes. it will cost you 5 CAD. But you will know where the application stands

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

Background:
Very good news, we are Nov 28 too, stuck at criminality, not sure how long ...