+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jan 21, 2019
I am an Inland applicant and had applied with my family. I received my AOR on Nov 13th.

I raised a web form inquiring about my status 2 weeks back and got a reply a from last week.
· Your application was received via your account on November 13, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

They also mentioned that due to Covid issue the processing time has increased.

Does the Valid status means that everything has been verified?

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I am an Inland applicant and had applied with my family. I received my AOR on Nov 13th.

I raised a web form inquiring about my status 2 weeks back and got a reply a from last week.
· Your application was received via your account on November 13, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

They also mentioned that due to Covid issue the processing time has increased.

Does the Valid status means that everything has been verified?
Yes. Wait for the CoPR email.

DanielBRCA

Jun 5, 2020
Your journey is very inspiring!! Hope you get employment soon. How did you apply for SIN. Who informed you that you will receive it in 20 days?
The SIN application can be done online at Service Canada. I called them and they told me 20 days to receive at home.

DanielBRCA

Jun 5, 2020
No, I was never refused. It was only my BOWP submission that was messed up. I had to stop working immediately that day, and went to the US to see my friend, only to hear the PM saying Canada will close the border after a few weeks. 3 hours later I was in the airport. Haha. Now I am a visitor too just chilling for MONTHS! I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. It feels weird/shitty to see the word "refused" in the CIC account!
Oh I see. Did you receive the BOWP refusal after the expiration of your first work permit?

Ali_123

Jun 3, 2020
Did you calim Job offer 50 points?

What is you status now when called to Agent?
Yes, I did claim the 50 points. Do you have information/think that this make the processing time longer?
The agent said everything is passed, however the medical status refer that I don't need a medical bcz it expired.

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
Yes, I did claim the 50 points. Do you have information/think that this make the processing time longer?
The agent said everything is passed, however the medical status refer that I don't need a medical bcz it expired.
Nope , I am Just guessing they are releasing the PR for only people having Job Offer.
I am in Same boat but didnt claim Job offr 50 points. No update so far.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Thank for the message
All the best. Hope we will get COPR/ PPR soon
But As it is very hard to wait.
And have you got updates in your account.?
It has been over 7 months but I have not got anything Updated in my account; even not medicals. As my medical has expired after couple of months after application submission.
Frustrated and really worried how long it will take more?

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Congratulations
All the very best
Are you single applicant or family included?
Single Applicant. I am a single applicant. I also had a student permit and now on a work permit as well haha! I guess all those helped with expediting final decision. because I applied for work permit and in 10 days it was approved and same day I got my COPR as well.