Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2019
AOR Received.
11-11-2019
Passport Req..
17-02-2020
Sa été vraiment rapide seulement en trois mois mais quel votre domaine de compétence
Oui, cela m'a pris par surprise. Mon domaine d'expertise est la génération d'énergie et l'automatisation industrielle.

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Hi, I raised a CSE on Monday and this is the reply I have received back today:

AOR: 6th November 2019

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verification have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Eligibility of your application has been met, however, further assessment of your application is awaiting an officer’s review.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

I thought that background checks are security and criminal verifications combined? So why would they both be valid, yet background verification has not been initiated?

johnnydest

May 16, 2017
Hi, I raised a CSE on Monday and this is the reply I have received back today:

AOR: 6th November 2019

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verification have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Eligibility of your application has been met, however, further assessment of your application is awaiting an officer’s review.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

I thought that background checks are security and criminal verifications combined? So why would they both be valid, yet background verification has not been initiated?
How to raise a CSE? I have a similar timeline as yours

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Merci Andy
Jai juste une préoccupation Aor le 19 novembre 2019 vm favorable bio terminé mais mes fonds ne sont pas agés de six mois est que cela peut être un cas de refus.
Salut. Moi mes fonds m'ont ete donne en grande partie par mes parents. Je suis marie avec 2 enfants et dc la somme etait colossal. Comme toi je n'avais pas les 6 mois de recul et afin de ne pas attendre 6 mois pour presenter ma demande, nous avons fait une attestation de don chez le notaire. Ils en parlent sur le forum en anglais Gift Deed. Mais si tes fonds proviennent d'une vente ou autre il faudrait peut etre leur envoye n'importe quel preuve de la transaction. Ou s'il proviennent d'un autre compte epargne vous appartenant vous pouvez joindre les papiers tout cela peut etre fait via un web form. J'espere vous avoir aide.

Reactions: Yannemmeric

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

I think I have received a ghost update. The tab where it used to be written "it might take some time for us to contact you as most of the process is done near the estimated time" has been changed to "keep checking your messages to make sure your application keeps on moving along."

Any idea what this might be?

Yannemmeric

Feb 3, 2020
Hello everyone,

I think I have received a ghost update. The tab where it used to be written "it might take some time for us to contact you as most of the process is done near the estimated time" has been changed to "keep checking your messages to make sure your application keeps on moving along."

Any idea what this might be?
Sa peu annoncé une bonne nouvelle d'ici peu on croise les doigts on peut savoir ton Aor

Muskan_Jolly

Apr 10, 2019
delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
in process
Hello People!!
I received my AOR - 6th November,2019
Medical cleared -22nd November,2019
Biometrics - 25th November ,2019
RPRF -28th January,2020 ... Paid on 1st Feb,2020
PLEASE ADVISE HOW FAR I AM FOR THE GOLDEN E-MAIL AND RECEIVING PPR ?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

*The dates are based on the data reported to myimmitracker in the past 24 hours.

Statuses by months 2020:
*January is pretty much has Medicals passed.

Statuses by months 2019:
*Good and steady progress.October/November are getting PPR which is terrific.

PPRs by period report:
*It is a bit slow in past 2 weeks.

Average processing time:
*We can see that there is a steady p0attern now, down from 220 to 170 days on average to PPR.

Average processing for FSW-O
*Takes on average 180 days.

Average processing time for CEC:
*CEC is steady.

Average processing time for PNP-O:
*PNP had a majorreduction and nowadays is probably the fastest stream.

Applicants by stream 2020
*PNP slowly reducing and will, most likely come to usual 10-15%, now its about 20%, reducing from 30-35%.

Average by a province:
*Processing time for PNP has stabilized now and is quite short.

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019:
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs and continue to increase.

ADRs by period report:
*We can see that applicants are getting more accurate with documents, and recevie less ADRs.

Average by a VO in the last 30 days:
*NDVO is quite slow, Vancouver and Montereal not really representative, due to a small number of applicants.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

pororo

Jul 2, 2019
No problem! You're welcome! The reason why we need to follow up closely is that if IRCC requires additional documentation (Status: Review Required) we will never know as they are not updating the status on our online IRCC account, neither do they send the details in an email. So the only way to know about RR is by calling IRCC agents directly and checking the current status or by raising a WebForm.
Hello!

What do you mean by "Review Required". Which section in Application status among the following would this be reflected? It would be great if you can tell the exact message displayed?

Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Thank you!