+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

abhi.kumar

Feb 21, 2017
Hi ALl,

My timeline : CEC inland with one dependent (wife)

AOR- 16th NOV 2019
ADR Scheule A for my wife: December 5th (submitted next day)
ADR RCMP for me : December 10th (submitted after few days)
Medical Passed : Dec10th
Medical retake request : Feb 18th.

I did my initial medical on Feb15th 2019 and used same for my PR application. Today i received a message to retake medical as my initial medical expired after a year. Could this be coincidence that i got medical request today, 4 days after the expiry or there has been some good progress on file (everything completed and they can not process further without medical). I read it somewhere that the retaking of medical is only done when all other checks is completed (correct me if my assumption is wrong).

The other question which i have is that i don't see any link to upload the proof that i have got the medical done again. Is it taken care by the panel doctors or are we involved in any way ? What stage do you guys think my application is at ?

indranilgr8

Nov 19, 2015
Hi All, can anyone please let me know how to apply GCMS notes from US? I read that it can be ordered only if the candidate is in Canada.

abhi.kumar

Feb 21, 2017
Hi ALl,

My timeline : CEC inland with one dependent (wife)

AOR- 16th NOV 2019
ADR Scheule A for my wife: December 5th (submitted next day)
ADR RCMP for me : December 10th (submitted after few days)
Medical Passed : Dec10th
Medical retake request : Feb 18th.

I did my initial medical on Feb15th 2019 and used same for my PR application. Today i received a message to retake medical as my initial medical expired after a year. Could this be coincidence that i got medical request today, 4 days after the expiry or there has been some good progress on file (everything completed and they can not process further without medical). I read it somewhere that the retaking of medical is only done when all other checks is completed (correct me if my assumption is wrong).

The other question which i have is that i don't see any link to upload the proof that i have got the medical done again. Is it taken care by the panel doctors or are we involved in any way ? What stage do you guys think my application is at ?
Would like to update you all on the progress. Managed to talk to CIC agent this morning.
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed.

Only thing left to do is to redo the medicals, cause it expired. Based on my scenario, i think the ask from CIC to redo the medical is only done after completion of all other checks.

Reactions: zzzttww

zzzttww

Dec 28, 2019
Would like to update you all on the progress. Managed to talk to CIC agent this morning.
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed.

Only thing left to do is to redo the medicals, cause it expired. Based on my scenario, i think the ask from CIC to redo the medical is only done after completion of all other checks.
Good news!
Do you get to know which VO is your application at?

Thanks!

Reactions: Dee1729

sshaka42

Feb 19, 2020
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2019
AOR Received.
11-11-2019
Passport Req..
17-02-2020
Hey guys. Was a silent reader on this forum, but I've received my PPR, and my details are as follows:

FST-Outland
ITA: 2019-10-16
AOR: 2019-11-11
MEP/BIL: 2019-11-20
Biometrics Enrolled: 2019-11-29
PPR: 2020-02-17
VO: CPC-Ottawa

I received no updates during my application. I hope this would be of some help to you. Have faith guys!

Homololah

Jul 27, 2019
Hey guys. Was a silent reader on this forum, but I've received my PPR, and my details are as follows:

FST-Outland

I received no updates during my application. I hope this would be of some help to you. Have faith guys!
Congrats,cld you pls guide on the process? i.e the link to create FST ee account and any other relevant details. Thanks in anticipation.

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019

FST-Outland

Do you have any dependent in your application?

sshaka42

Feb 19, 2020
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2019
AOR Received.
11-11-2019
Passport Req..
17-02-2020
Félicitations sshaka42 vous l'avez fait depuis quel pays svp

Merci! Je suis citoyen et réside en Guyane, en Amérique du Sud. Désolé si mon français n'est pas bon. C'est Google Translate qui parle. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Yannemmeric

sshaka42

Feb 19, 2020
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2019
AOR Received.
11-11-2019
Passport Req..
17-02-2020
Congrats,cld you pls guide on the process? i.e the link to create FST ee account and any other relevant details. Thanks in anticipation.
Hi, thank you! There isn't any specific link to create a FST EE Account. All EE Profiles are the same, but based on your profile details, you will qualify for FSW/FST/PNP/CEC etc. In my case, I qualified for both FSW and FST. To qualify for FST, you need to have either a job offer, or a Certificate of Qualification from the regulatory body governing Trades in your province of destination, in a specific group of NOCs, among other things, such as at least two years experience, etc.. If there's anything else I can help you with let me know. For full details, see the following link for more information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/skilled-trades.html

Last edited: