MedPass-9 dec
Biometrics-11 December (GU1)
Rprf-19 December(paid on 20 December)

Called cic to know the file status and they said:
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
BGC2-in progress
Security-pending

I have 2 years of experience with same company nd no travel history,my spouse is already in Canada on student visa and doesn’t have any travel history except that of Canada for study purpose.

I was just wondering how long will it take to get ppr mail?Thanks.
Hi bro,

i have the same situation.
AOR 18 Nov 2019
Fingerprints request/passed 10/11Dec 2019
RPRF 20/23 dec 2019

still waiting

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello All,

My Express entry file details are:
PNP outland
AOR-16 nov
MedPass-9 dec
Biometrics-11 December (GU1)
Rprf-19 December(paid on 20 December)

Called cic to know the file status and they said:
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
BGC2-in progress
Security-pending

I have 2 years of experience with same company nd no travel history,my spouse is already in Canada on student visa and doesn’t have any travel history except that of Canada for study purpose.

I was just wondering how long will it take to get ppr mail?Thanks.
PNPs on average wait around 200 days.

EricD

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I was told that it was sent to Edmonton office this week. Probably it will take some time before they review it. What about you?
Thanks!
I guess my elig has passed analyst review (my BGC has turned into IP1), but I'm not sure about VO now.

Reactions: Waves88

EricD

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
My status fluctuated from IP1-IP2-IP1. So out of curiosity , i called cic. They informed me that my eligibility and medicals have been passed.
If they really mean "Passed" instead of "Met", then you are not far from PPR !
BTW I just hung up with CIC, and got similar info (the agent was very helpful:))
Elig: Met, with no RR inside
Info Sharing: In progress (investigation is being conducted by partners of every country I have visited. The PCC is checked in this stage)

Criminality / Security: No mention, but the agent said that the Security will normally pass "in a few days" (as per agent) after the Info Sharing is done.

Last edited:

Sho_bha

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
If they really mean "Passed" instead of "Met", then you are not far from PPR !
BTW I just hung up with CIC, and got similar info (the agent was very helpful:))
Elig: Met, with no RR inside
Info Sharing: In progress (investigation is being conducted by partners of every country I have visited. The PCC is checked in this stage)

Criminality / Security: No mention, but the agent said that the Security will normally pass "in a few days" (as per agent) after the Info Sharing is done.
Yes , I clarified twice with the lady if it is PASSED ,and she replied" yes it is PASSED". SECURITY : Not started
Currently , ppr are being issued for Sept AOR and mine is november. So file in queue for security.I believe it may take around 2 months more for ppr.

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
My status fluctuated from IP1-IP2-IP1. So out of curiosity , i called cic. They informed me that my eligibility and medicals have been passed.
That is real progress. I called them today the lady just said everything "looks good", criminality's passed and security is ongoing. She didn't mention eligibility or other things at all lol.

bigfox_9577

Sep 1, 2019
That is real progress. I called them today the lady just said everything "looks good", criminality's passed and security is ongoing. She didn't mention eligibility or other things at all lol.
Mine too
Agent only says criminality under processing nothing else.
BTW, CIO Sydney...