+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
ATTENTION!

NOT TOO LATE – SUBMIT YOUR JOB DUTIES LETTER NOW!

There are many applicants who have only given their offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips and/or account statement showing salary credited as proof of employment.

The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of employment proof is to attest your job duty, role and responsibility. Based on this information, the visa officer VALIDATES your chosen NOC Code and moves the file forward.

In case you have not shown your job duties and responsibilities (based on whatever your past employer agrees to show on paper) – GET THE LETTERS NOW AND SUBMIT VIA WEBFORM ASAP. Do not worry, you have time!

Get up, its time to chase your past reporting manager. Chase your past HR person. Tell them you need this letter for immigration & citizenship purpose. Get whatever duties you can on paper. Signed by either HR or Dept. Head or Reporting Manager or any official signing authority.

Remember, Offer letters have salary mentioned, but they do not mention your job duties. It is compulsory to disclose any/all/as much of duties signed by past employers.

ACT NOW! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! AVOID ADR REQUEST!

BE PROACTIVE!

Kaur Ravneet

Aug 25, 2018
Hi guys!

My Timeline

FSW Outland

AOR - Novvember 28, 2019
Medical Passed - December 06, 2019
Biometric Request - December 06, 2019
Biometric Completed - December 12, 2019
RPRF Request - December 23, 2019

Does that mean my application is approved?
I have confusion because it's just 3 weeks!

Reactions: DhivyaDia

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
ATTENTION!

NOT TOO LATE – SUBMIT YOUR JOB DUTIES LETTER NOW!

There are many applicants who have only given their offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips and/or account statement showing salary credited as proof of employment.

The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of employment proof is to attest your job duty, role and responsibility. Based on this information, the visa officer VALIDATES your chosen NOC Code and moves the file forward.

In case you have not shown your job duties and responsibilities (based on whatever your past employer agrees to show on paper) – GET THE LETTERS NOW AND SUBMIT VIA WEBFORM ASAP. Do not worry, you have time!

Get up, its time to chase your past reporting manager. Chase your past HR person. Tell them you need this letter for immigration & citizenship purpose. Get whatever duties you can on paper. Signed by either HR or Dept. Head or Reporting Manager or any official signing authority.

Remember, Offer letters have salary mentioned, but they do not mention your job duties. It is compulsory to disclose any/all/as much of duties signed by past employers.

ACT NOW! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! AVOID ADR REQUEST!

BE PROACTIVE!
thanks for sharing this, i guess, you know those who didn't submit it documents as per requirements do it at their own risk... but it is always good ro remind.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi guys!

My Timeline

FSW Outland

AOR - Novvember 28, 2019
Medical Passed - December 06, 2019
Biometric Request - December 06, 2019
Biometric Completed - December 12, 2019
RPRF Request - December 23, 2019

Does that mean my application is approved?
I have confusion because it's just 3 weeks!
No, there is no clear correlation between RPRF and PPR... although you are a step away from it.

Barosi

Oct 31, 2019
Hi Everyone.

Did my biometrics on 23rd and till today, nothing has reflected on my cic account still showing your action is required in spite of receiving a confirmation from vfs..Anyone experienced the same? And what cause of action did you take..Thanks.

Tanveer986

Jul 18, 2019
Hi all!Please add me to Nov AOR whats app group.My AOR Is 11/11/19 and MEP/BIL-04th Dec and 6th Dec.AINP-EE.Ghost update on 11/12/19.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Current processing (as of the last 24 hours reported PPRs/MEPS) on tracker:

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Everyone.

Did my biometrics on 23rd and till today, nothing has reflected on my cic account still showing your action is required in spite of receiving a confirmation from vfs..Anyone experienced the same? And what cause of action did you take..Thanks.
It may take sometime, especially as its slower period. Don't worry.