+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
This is based on myimmitracker.com data.
Could you please let me know how stream is being identified? I mean when I submitted my application, there was no option to select the stream. When I see the tracker, everyone mentioned like FSW, CEC, PNP etc. (PS: I am aware about those streams but I am wondering how a candidate selects particualr steam while submitting the application?

Last edited:

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Could you please let me know how stream is being identified? I mean when I submitted my application, there was no option to select the stream. When I see the tracker, everyone mentioned like FSW, CEC, PNP etc. (PS: I am aware about those streams but I am wondering how a candidate selects particualr steam while submitting the application?
Its easy, CEC - The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents

FSW - Federal Skilled Worker

PNP - Sponsored by a province or territory.

Which one applied to you?

Now, secondly, are you In Canada or Outside of Canada?

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Its easy, CEC - The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents

FSW - Federal Skilled Worker

PNP - Sponsored by a province or territory.

Which one applied to you?

Now, secondly, are you In Canada or Outside of Canada?
I was applicable for 3, FSW, CEC and PNP :) in profile I met all those three categories.... Yes I am in Canada...that's why I asked how do they decide the category after application submission....

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I saw some similar posts, do you have sponsorship from which province? also did you provide PoF?

Under CEC you don't need to.

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Want to ask one question for my friend, he got AOR and he has submitted his application by paying immigration processing fees and RPRF as well, now he came to know that he has to do biometric as well and he has to pay the fees along with Immigration and RPRF fee which he has already paid without biometrics fee, now want to ask that whether he as to do the biometrics or not and if yes how to submit the fees,

Many Thanks