VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I submitted my profile yesterday and got AoR as well. My medical was submitted in October and even before submitting my application I was asked for additional medical tests which I did within a week
Keep us posted on progress! good luck

Reactions: haiderijaz

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
So has your friend received the letter or not?

This is the letter:

Dear XXXX

This letter refers to your application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for one of the following documents to come to or remain in Canada:

• temporary resident permit;

• work permit;

• study permit;

• temporary resident visa;

• visitor record;

• permanent resident application; or

• permanent resident card renewal.

Under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and its Regulations, you are required to have your fingerprints scanned and your photograph taken at a biometric collection service point to determine if you may be admitted to or remain in Canada.

Why is IRCC collecting my fingerprints and photograph?

Your biometric information will be used under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and itsRegulations to determine if you may be admitted to or remain in Canada. Your fingerprints may also be shared with law enforcement agencies in Canada and may be used for the enforcement of any Canadian or provincial law. For more information on the collection, use, disclosure, and retention of your information, please visit:h.ttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/biometrics.asp

What you need to do next:

You need to take this letter to a biometric collection service point and have your fingerprints and photograph taken in person.
  • If you are in the United Sates, you may go to a United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Application Support Center (ASC) or a Visa Application Centre (VAC).

• If you are outside of Canada or the United States, you may go to a Visa Application Centre (VAC).
    For a complete list of biometric collection service points, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.aspWhat you need to bring with you:
    When you visit a biometric collection service point, you must bring the following:
    • a copy of this letter, and

• the passport or travel document that you referenced in your application.
IMM5756 (06-2018) E (DISPONIBLE EN FRANÇAIS - IMM5756 F)

Note: This letter is also your proof that:

• you have paid the biometric fee; or

• you have claimed an exemption from the biometric fee under section 315.1 of the Immigration and Refugee

Protection Regulations (IRPR) If it is determined that you are required to pay the biometric fee, you will be contacted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and your fee payment options will be explained to you.
No he has not received the letter.. thats the problem so how long do you think they will sent

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
HiAndy, thanks for creating this group.
My ITA- 14th Nov
AoR- 14th Nov.
CEC

My case is weird. I had applied on 14th feb this year, and after 8 long months, my application got refused, as I had claimed 50 points for a legal offer (arranged employment)- but my offer letter did not state that I will be employed for 1 yr after receiving the PR. After the refusal, we applied for Nova Scotia PNP, got 600 points and reapplied. Let’s see what happens in the second stint!!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
HiAndy, thanks for creating this group.
My ITA- 14th Nov
AoR- 14th Nov.
CEC

My case is weird. I had applied on 14th feb this year, and after 8 long months, my application got refused, as I had claimed 50 points for a legal offer (arranged employment)- but my offer letter did not state that I will be employed for 1 yr after receiving the PR. After the refusal, we applied for Nova Scotia PNP, got 600 points and reapplied. Let’s see what happens in the second stint!!
Oh, that's unfortunate case, but i am sure this time you'll get it 100%. good luck

Reactions: JoyForPR

Sudhamshu

Nov 17, 2019
I uploaded the original PCC from FBI which is in black and white. Will this be an issue?
I got my AoR on 11/12.

Mmoga

Aug 8, 2019
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR Nov 1st