+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*****November 2018 ***** Outland Applicants

pthumati

Aug 25, 2017
they didn't promise to process for all the files, they mentioned that the 80% files they completed in that time frame. but each and every case is different.:)
How long will it take to process my application?
Exact processing times are difficult to predict. They vary depending on:

• the type of application submitted
  • if the application is complete
  • how quickly we process applications we’ve already received
  • how easily we can verify your information
  • how long you take to respond to any request or concerns
  • other factors
Ok. Thank you.. BTW, do you know which one comes first AOR or Sponsorship approve ? Please let me know.

pthumati

Aug 25, 2017
I have a question guys, so I am a Canadian citizen but living in Pakistan right now and I got married here but my husband works in Oman, so am I supposed to tick off that I am living together with him or not?? cause technically I am not.

Secondly, Did u guys fill out forms for family members as well like form IMM-5669?? that is the form that PA needs to fill out and all family members must also fill out, as in like mother and brother??
First question, you may need to mention what is current situation.
Second question, IMM-5669 background declaration form and it has info on top the page.So you have to fill for all of them each copy for whom you are sponsoring. If you sponsoring only your husband then only your husband should fill this.

Reactions: ruqayyah

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Ok. Thank you.. BTW, do you know which one comes first AOR or Sponsorship approve ? Please let me know.
aor is acknowledgment of receipt
aor is acknowledgment of receipt means An AOR indicates that the Canadian consulate, embassy, or high commission, has received your application for permanent residency and has issued a case file number for the application submitted.
SA depends, some people got that same day with their aor, i got mine after 8days

Reactions: pthumati

pthumati

Aug 25, 2017
aor is acknowledgment of receipt

aor is acknowledgment of receipt means An AOR indicates that the Canadian consulate, embassy, or high commission, has received your application for permanent residency and has issued a case file number for the application submitted.
SA depends, some people got that same day with their aor, i got mine after 8days
ok now. I got it. Thank you..

hey_iris

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
PH
They’re working on Oct applications right now. Nov apps should have an update by the end of Dec or early next year. Dont worry too much. Most apps got their AOR after 4mos.

Reactions: greathl

ruqayyah

Dec 14, 2018
First question, you may need to mention what is current situation.
Second question, IMM-5669 background declaration form and it has info on top the page.So you have to fill for all of them each copy for whom you are sponsoring. If you sponsoring only your husband then only your husband should fill this.
oh okay, thank you so much

ruqayyah

Dec 14, 2018
also what kind of proof do I need to show them that I will live in Canada with my husband. Like my family is over there but I don't exactly what kind of proof they are looking for

pthumati

Aug 25, 2017
also what kind of proof do I need to show them that I will live in Canada with my husband. Like my family is over there but I don't exactly what kind of proof they are looking for
really i dont know may be a house you own in Canada or may be a full time job offer or something..it is better you would read in immigration website or just call them up and find out.