+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

tunshah

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hi,

I just receiced PCC request from london visa office, can someone please share the mailing address where I should send my PCC.
What is the address to send original documents to CHC London

SarahChateauneuf

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi, applicant Outland NOV 18 here.
Sant 2 email to VO Mexico (1 on August and in September) and they no reply!. I'm brazilian, my process is there since 5 August and don't ser movements on Mexico. My husband request the ATIP, de have until 30 October for any reply.
I'm worried, looks there is stopped...

Sh3l

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi guys, profile updated today along with counterfoil document details on gc key. Posting it here if it can be of help to anyone. Submitted my passport on 07/10/2019, waiting to receive it back.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • September 25, 2019 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • February 19, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • September 30, 2019 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • October 10, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

klawsur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Hi guys, the final update!

Passport and COPR dispatched on Friday, 11th Oct and received in post on Saturday, 12th Oct.

Good luck to everyone! And thank you all for sharing your experiences :)
I am so happy for you, and praying for the rest of us that is left to hear good news soon. Happy thanksgiving to who ever celebrates

laura.sbai00

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Is there anyone else still here? I feel like I’m standing alone in an empty room now lol

30 days remaining till 12 month “deadline”
No communication since June 3rd.
Ordered notes 3 times, application hasn’t been touched since the communication was sent on June 3rd. Most recent notes pulled Sept 23.

This is just painful at this point :(

Visa office expressly prohibits all inquiries.

Anyone else still waiting?

klawsur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Is there anyone else still here? I feel like I’m standing alone in an empty room now lol

30 days remaining till 12 month “deadline”
No communication since June 3rd.
Ordered notes 3 times, application hasn’t been touched since the communication was sent on June 3rd. Most recent notes pulled Sept 23.

This is just painful at this point :(

Visa office expressly prohibits all inquiries.

Anyone else still waiting?
I am waiting the only thing we have got was some additional documents they asked for. They transferred the file on June 24 got AOR 2 in July. So far nothing not even pre arrival.

Reactions: laura.sbai00

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
I am waiting the only thing we have got was some additional documents they asked for. They transferred the file on June 24 got AOR 2 in July. So far nothing not even pre arrival.
Send them a webform?

Reactions: klawsur

laura.sbai00

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
The communication on June 3rd was the additional doc request. Our file was transferred on March 18! 7 months!!! No pre arrival, nothing to say they even received the docs. Our gckey hasn’t been updated since it left Canada in March!