+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

ariana.albano

Feb 7, 2019
Hi, I’m in the same case than you. file was transferred to Mississauga on March 1st. I’m also from France and my application was received Nov 5th. I called Cic last week and they say that I’m still in the deadlines so there is nothing to do at this point just wait ... where did your file was transferred ?
Well, that's the thing. We applied from Romania because my husband (Canadian Citizen) is also living here. We sent the papers via mail and they got there in Canada on the 5th of November, we didn't hear anything until the beginning of February when things moved fast for several steps. Then, they said that the papers were sent to Paris.

We never understood why, since Romania also has a Visa Office.

Adl0707

Jul 24, 2019
Well, that's the thing. We applied from Romania because my husband (Canadian Citizen) is also living here. We sent the papers via mail and they got there in Canada on the 5th of November, we didn't hear anything until the beginning of February when things moved fast for several steps. Then, they said that the papers were sent to Paris.

We never understood why, since Romania also has a Visa Office.
I guess this is different as your file is already in France. For me, file has been transferred to Mississauga. Some said it’s faster but I m not sure if at the end the file will be transferred to France or if they will just ask me ppr directly.

ariana.albano

Feb 7, 2019
I guess this is different as your file is already in France. For me, file has been transferred to Mississauga. Some said it’s faster but I m not sure if at the end the file will be transferred to France or if they will just ask me ppr directly.
I really don't know how the whole process is. We didn't apply here in Romania, we just sent all the papers directly to Canada (Sydney office if I am not wrong) and then after they approved my husband for the Sponsorship they sent them to the Paris office.

We didn't apply here because my husband thought that Canada would handle the whole process directly and I guess it's not the case.

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Good day fam , it’s a new week towards August, and that marks the 10th month of my application! I’m a November applicant (2018) , the last notification I received from cic was medical passed ( May) ! I’m worried as to what’s happening, no news in 3 month ?
Visa office (Accra ) ! Is anyone still waiting for a final decision here ( November applicant) or has anyone been finalized yet ☹!

Izas

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Good day fam , it’s a new week towards August, and that marks the 10th month of my application! I’m a November applicant (2018) , the last notification I received from cic was medical passed ( May) ! I’m worried as to what’s happening, no news in 3 month ?
Visa office (Accra ) ! Is anyone still waiting for a final decision here ( November applicant) or has anyone been finalized yet ☹!
Have your file been transferred?

sjgreen1965

Jun 28, 2019
St. Petersburg, Russia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
02-20-2019
Med's Done....
02-26-2019
Passport Req..
23-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2019
LANDED..........
16-01-2020
I really don't know how the whole process is. We didn't apply here in Romania, we just sent all the papers directly to Canada (Sydney office if I am not wrong) and then after they approved my husband for the Sponsorship they sent them to the Paris office.

We didn't apply here because my husband thought that Canada would handle the whole process directly and I guess it's not the case.
I'm Canadian and living in Russia, I did everything you did and my application was received on November 21. Everything went very fast at first and then the file was transferred to Warsaw and nothing since.

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I'm Canadian and living in Russia, I did everything you did and my application was received on November 21. Everything went very fast at first and then the file was transferred to Warsaw and nothing since.
Hi fam how long has your file been in process ‍♂♂♂

Izas

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Yes fam , it’s was transferred from Canada to Accra visa office on 6th March Medicals done!!! When should I expect passport requests
I have heard after transfer it takes 5 months to get ppr. Mine got transferred this month i am also November applicant. Can anyone tell me if they ask for any other documents like any more evidence or recent pictures of relationships

sjgreen1965

Jun 28, 2019
St. Petersburg, Russia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
02-20-2019
Med's Done....
02-26-2019
Passport Req..
23-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2019
LANDED..........
16-01-2020
Hi fam how long has your file been in process ‍♂♂♂
November 21 - received, all tests done by beginning of March, file transferred to Warsaw in March and just waiting

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Im also a November applicant. File was transferred to Manila on the 15th of March and I only got Pre arrival letter on the 10th of July and now still waiting for the next step.

Reactions: pinkribbons01

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
Yes fam , it’s was transferred from Canada to Accra visa office on 6th March Medicals done!!! When should I expect passport requests
Hello, I am also a November applicant, file was transferred to NDVO in April. We received ppr this week, a week after my husband's interview. I've generally seen people getting updates in 3 to 6 months following transfer.. Is there an Accra specific thread that could give you a better idea of what the timeline for that VO looks like?

Reactions: aby1098