+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
What do you mean? The letters mention the place they are sent from
I checked my SA and AOR letter. At the end it says CPC Sydney. I think that’s where you get to know which office has sent it.
Yes, let me clarify.
AOR and SA both had Sydney.....but no location on Biometrics and Medical hence why I was wondering how you knew it was Mississauga. Thanks

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
Yes, let me clarify.
AOR and SA both had Sydney.....but no location on Biometrics and Medical hence why I was wondering how you knew it was Mississauga. Thanks
O yea since the AOR and SA were from Sydney I didn’t really pay attention to the rest plus there wasn’t any transfer email.
Anyway valid question!

amry

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Here is a quick update from my lawyer for those file were transferred to CIC Mississauga office and have been asked for additional documents

Hello .....,

I have been checking your application status frequently. The only update I can give you at this time is that IRCC is still reviewing the additional documents that were submitted.on March 22nd.

Regards,
HI
I am still waiting any answer from IRCC ,After they received my medical report on the 14th April. NO answer. Called my lawyer< he says nothing so far. How long I have to wait?????
I have started to pack all my things and selling some and also shipping some to Toronto.

chikki282

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
28-03-2019
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
04-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-06-2019
HI
I am still waiting any answer from IRCC ,After they received my medical report on the 14th April. NO answer. Called my lawyer< he says nothing so far. How long I have to wait?????
I have started to pack all my things and selling some and also shipping some to Toronto.
I wouldn't recommend selling your stuff yet until you at least get PPR, IMO. Did PA even get DM yet? What about Biometrics request? They could still be doing background checks too...not to be negative or anything but I really wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket yet if I were you.

amry

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
I wouldn't recommend selling your stuff yet until you at least get PPR, IMO. Did PA even get DM yet? What about Biometrics request? They could still be doing background checks too...not to be negative or anything but I really wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket yet if I were you.
No biometric request yet

amry

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
And what is DM?

sdharan19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
Hi
Its me again.
Medical done on the 12th Apr and approved.
What is next???
I did not receive Biometrics request?????
I am from Malaysia.
Could anyone answer me pls
Thanks in advance
Hi Amry
I am from Malaysia too. Is your application in SGVO?