+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

tastebuds

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi,
My timeline is as below. Waiting for background check.

File Sent- 3rd Nov
File Received - 5th Nov
AOR1- 16th Jan
MR - 5th Feb
SA - 7th Feb
Medical received - 14th Feb
Transfer to CPC - M - 14th Feb
Transfer to New Delhi - 28th Feb
Processing start at NDVO - 6th March
Did you apply Visting Visa And Got approved from India While your PR is in processing?

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Hi! I received an E-Mail from my local VO Vienna saying that my CoPR is ready to be dispatched! So happy!
I just have a question, I haven't received any Passport Request, is that common? Yesterday when I checked Ecas as well as GCKey there were no updates. Today both of them show Decision Made + the E-Mail that I got from Vienna. So I was a bit confused that I do not have to submit my passport.
Congrats, I've heard of cases in which they utilise the pictures and passport scan you sent in with your application? You're from a Visa exempt country, yes?
@schweisy this may be of some interest for you.
Yes! Congrats! I answered you over on the Vienna thread, but to recap, this is not uncommon for people from visa-exempt countries. I'm not sure why they request new passport photos from some people and others not, but I do know that Vienna seems to just send out the COPR directly to visa-exempt people. There's someone whose progress I was tracking last year from the Netherlands who had his COPR just show up completely unannounced even! It's crazy because you go from completely in the dark about where you are in the process to fully prepared to land in the span of a day (or I guess however long it takes them to mail you COPR :p). Either way, Glückwunsch!

Reactions: svilli and JoshC

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone, does anybody here has an idea as to what's the usual processing time in Manila Visa Office? Thank you.

VishM

Apr 3, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am sponsor and my timeline is below. PA from India.

Application Received: 22 Nov
AOR1: 29 Jan
Medical Req: 22 Feb
Medical Passed: 27 Feb
File Transfer: 1 March
Additional Doc Req: 22 March (SPR's Recidency Evidence)
Doc. Submitted: 24 March

GC key shows Additional doc have been uploaded since 27 March. After that No update yet.

Does anyone here has similar timeline? or any idea when to expect next update?

Thanks

Reactions: Shazia0405

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Hello Guys,

GC key shows Additional doc have been uploaded since 27 March. After that No update yet.

Thanks
You will get an update after they review the documents .

Reactions: VishM

tastebuds

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
I have Sent on Mar 13 and Uploaded on Mar 15, n
Hello Guys,

Thanks
I have sent Docs on Mar 13 and uploaded on Mar 15, no update after that

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
Hi all, received a letter from CPC Mississauga that says "Please be advised that your file will be transferred to the visa office in New Delhi." There are no dates to indicate when the transfer will happen, or even a reason for the transfer. It is unusual for a file to be transferred more than once? In this case it went Sydney > Mississauga > NDVO

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hi all, received a letter from CPC Mississauga that says "Please be advised that your file will be transferred to the visa office in New Delhi." There are no dates to indicate when the transfer will happen, or even a reason for the transfer. It is unusual for a file to be transferred more than once? In this case it went Sydney > Mississauga > NDVO
When was it transferred to Mississauga? you have 2 different dates mentioned in your signature
yeah It is normal for NDVO although it's been a very small number of applications. We all have been guessing that it could be due to their assessment that they want to process your app in the local visa office than here.

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
When was it transferred to Mississauga? you have 2 different dates mentioned in your signature
yeah It is normal for NDVO although it's been a very small number of applications. We all have been guessing that it could be due to their assessment that they want to process your app in the local visa office than here.
I'm sorry, I dont know what 2 dates you're referring to. The application was transferred to Mississauga on Feb14, and the letter we received about the transfer to NDVO was Mar26. I'm assuming it was transferred the same day, but there's really no telling is there?

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
I'm sorry, I dont know what 2 dates you're referring to. The application was transferred to Mississauga on Feb14, and the letter we received about the transfer to NDVO was Mar26. I'm assuming it was transferred the same day, but there's really no telling is there?
oh I thought you Just received a letter.

Ben_alex

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-10-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2019
AOR Received.
4-02-2019
File Transfer...
26-02-2019
Med's Request
20-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Hello Guys,

Thanks

Hey , Just a head ups to your query i had send mine ( additional docs) on 14th March and received a response seeking couple of additional clarifications on April 2nd ( so it is not very unusual) . i have responded to them today.

patjen

Feb 27, 2019
Hi all,
I am sponsor and my timeline is below. PA from Peru.
Application Received: 13 Nov
AOR1: 22 Jan
JAN 22 Applicant received email/letter to submit additional information ( Police cert from Chile - AP lived in Chile + 5 years
FEB 25 - Sent police cert from Chile Received on Feb 27th
SA: March 1
Medical Req: March 4
Medical Done: March 12
File Transfer: Still in SYDNEY
Any reason why file is still in Sydney? I couldn't see any updates on medical results , neither on GCKEY and Ecas. I called last week and learned that medical was passed by automated message. I spoke to a rep yesterday. I asked how comes file still in Sydney and has not been transferred yet. Didn't get any answer from him. In the meantime I traveled to Peru mid February, I sent new photos and all the latest information on the last visit to my wife together with the Chilean police cert. According to agent file will be transferred to VO which is Mexico but won't say when will be or why still not transferred.
Any idea why file is still in Sydney? Looking forward to your comments. Thank you

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hi all,
I am sponsor and my timeline is below. PA from Peru.
Application Received: 13 Nov
AOR1: 22 Jan
JAN 22 Applicant received email/letter to submit additional information ( Police cert from Chile - AP lived in Chile + 5 years
FEB 25 - Sent police cert from Chile Received on Feb 27th
SA: March 1
Medical Req: March 4
Medical Done: March 12
File Transfer: Still in SYDNEY
Any reason why file is still in Sydney? I couldn't see any updates on medical results , neither on GCKEY and Ecas. I called last week and learned that medical was passed by automated message. I spoke to a rep yesterday. I asked how comes file still in Sydney and has not been transferred yet. Didn't get any answer from him. In the meantime I traveled to Peru mid February, I sent new photos and all the latest information on the last visit to my wife together with the Chilean police cert. According to agent file will be transferred to VO which is Mexico but won't say when will be or why still not transferred.
Any idea why file is still in Sydney? Looking forward to your comments. Thank you
Some people previously mentioned that vo Mexico is very Busy so there is a limit to how many files could be transferred to local vo.

Reactions: schweisy and patjen