+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

Melika69

Feb 16, 2019
Did you receive confirmation that the receipt has been forwarded to the agent working on your application after you uploaded it?

You should have paid the fee at the beginning and included it with the checklist as the UK requires biometrics, this would have stopped the biometrics stage being delayed. I'd contact CIC to confirm they've received the receipt and ask them when the collection letter is scheduled to go out.

You can contact them on +1 613 944 4000 in the UK. I used 0333 232 3232 to call using your inclusive minutes on your mobile plan. Thursday / Friday are the best days to get through.
I have a same problem, we paid biometric fee on 21 feb, but still nothing.
I sent the payment receipt via webform and they sent me the following email:

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• R.pdf
We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Is it confirmation? Should I do something else?

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
I have a same problem, we paid biometric fee on 21 feb, but still nothing.
I sent the payment receipt via webform and they sent me the following email:

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• R.pdf
We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Is it confirmation? Should I do something else?
That is confirmation that it's been passed on to the relevant agent, now just sit back and wait for the bio request. :)

Reactions: svilli

Sarah Jones

Jul 18, 2017
Hey @JoshC,

I mentioned a few pages back that I had not received any request for biometrics - even though I had paid the fee at the beginning of the application.

If you see from my signature it's like this stage has been entirely bypassed? Do you think I should sent an ERC saying that I have not received anything with respect to biometrics, or should I just hang fire?

Thanks as always,

Sarah

That is confirmation that it's been passed on to the relevant agent, now just sit back and wait for the bio request. :)

jcelliott

Feb 20, 2019
Philippines
Hi guys whos same mine that have a representative?? Coz im just little bit confused after my medical result receive on ecas no still update on my representative?? Is it the representative have right to do followup my status on cpc-m?? Pls answer me guys thanks

Ben_alex

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-10-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2019
AOR Received.
4-02-2019
File Transfer...
26-02-2019
Med's Request
20-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Hi guys whos same mine that have a representative?? Coz im just little bit confused after my medical result receive on ecas no still update on my representative?? Is it the representative have right to do followup my status on cpc-m?? Pls answer me guys thanks
Yes , Your representative can follow up . If you file has been transferred then PA can also call in check the update . if you wish yto know yourself then PA has to sign FORM 5475 and submit it , ( takes 5-10 days) , then you can also call in to check updates on PA side .. This was narated to me by CIC couple of days backs

jcelliott

Feb 20, 2019
Philippines
Yes , Your representative can follow up . If you file has been transferred then PA can also call in check the update . if you wish yto know yourself then PA has to sign FORM 5475 and submit it , ( takes 5-10 days) , then you can also call in to check updates on PA side .. This was narated to me by CIC couple of days backs
Coz i think my representavie didnt follow up my files she just waiting the cic to contact here my god..im november applicant..pa is from philippines

asingh88

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Only representative will receive the email updates and the documents, you can still call IRCC and ask for updates (does not matter if you are Sponsor or PA, they will still give you an update). I have done it several times before I removed my representative. You just cannot ask them to make changes or resend emails (only representative can if you have one, otherwise PA can).

Also, my medical results were received on March 11 and no update till now. Can you share your dates?

Last edited:

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hey @JoshC,

I mentioned a few pages back that I had not received any request for biometrics - even though I had paid the fee at the beginning of the application.

If you see from my signature it's like this stage has been entirely bypassed? Do you think I should sent an ERC saying that I have not received anything with respect to biometrics, or should I just hang fire?

Thanks as always,

Sarah
You could give them a call to ease your mind, if you’re in the UK. You can use Zipcall on
0333 232 3232. Then dial +1 613 944 4000, choose immigration and then follow the menu through sponsorship and then there’s a bit to talk to an agent. You could ask them about the biometrics and if they can give it a bump to the agent.

Reactions: Sarah Jones

alwayswinner6

Feb 10, 2019
Hi...

I am reading lot of forums. Some peoples application first gets transferred to Mississauga and then to NDVO (New Delhi). Some people directly get PPR from Mississauga. I read few people whose file was directly transferred to NDVO.

Why is that.

abhisheknair1989

May 27, 2018
Hi...

I am reading lot of forums. Some peoples application first gets transferred to Mississauga and then to NDVO (New Delhi). Some people directly get PPR from Mississauga. I read few people whose file was directly transferred to NDVO.

Why is that.
Detailed background check or load sharing could be the only logical reasons i suppose.
NDVO does has a reputation for slow processing.

Soniru

Nov 20, 2018
Are they going by the batch or something
I don’t see any update for guys who’s file received after 17 November with Transfered to mississauga on 27th feb.
What they check after file transfer
Any input appreciated

SONI2307

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hey @JoshC , I sent the email last night and i just checked my GCkey and my Additional document changed to this;

''The additional documents you provided have been uploaded''

Before it was something like 'We need more documents to continue processing your application'.

That means they have received my photos in email right ? And also, do you think that my file is getting processed at CPC-M now rather than going to New delhi VO which is PA's local office ?

Thank you,

Reactions: Shashi05 and JoshC