+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

leticia Jones

Jan 26, 2019
When did you call which options you selected to be serviced? My husband tried but could not
I received my AOR today at 2:45PM. Application was received on November 20.

Two days back when I called IRCC, I was given a temp application number and was told my application has not started processing.

mughira

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Is the following email considered an AOR?

UCI: ********
Application No.: **********

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this message.

Dear (Sponsor's Name)

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2018/11/30 on behalf of following members:

(Principal Applicant Name)

When should I contact CIC?..........

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Is the following email considered an AOR?

Application No.: **********

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this message.

Dear (Sponsor's Name)

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2018/11/30 on behalf of following members:

(Principal Applicant Name)

When should I contact CIC?..........
yeah this is AOR.

Reactions: mughira

leticia Jones

Jan 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "mughira, postagem: 7547397, membro: 827993"] O e-mail a seguir é considerado um AOR?

Aplicação no .: **********

Está é uma mensagem automática. Por favor, não responda a esta mensagem.

Prezado (nome do patrocinador)

Isso confirma que sua solicitação para patrocinar um membro da classe familiar foi recebida pela Cidadania e Imigração do Canadá (CIC) em 2018/11/30 em nome dos seguintes membros:

(Nome do requerente principal)

Quando devo entrar em contato com o CIC? .......... [/ QUOTE]
When did you get this message? I'm 11/30/18, and I have not received anything yet!

sree2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Hello Seniors,

Can someone advise if we need to submit bio metrics if application was received before Dec 31 from an Asian country?

applefritter1

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
UK citizen currently in Toronto
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Hi everyone, I received my biometrics request letter today and have 30 days to get it done. You have to leave Canada if already here to get them done. I was considering going to the Buffalo one as I'm not going back to the UK for another 3 weeks - anybody know if they still process your app whilst they're waiting for your biometrics to be returned? If they continue to process it then I'll just wait until I'm back in the UK but I'd rather get it done sooner rather than later :)

nina0304

Jan 27, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Med's Request
31-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Application Received: Nov 7
AOR: Dec 20
SA: Dec 21
Application was transfer from sydney to mississauga: Dec 27
Medical Request: Dec 31
Medical Exam Done: Jan 11
Medical Results Received: Jan 18

Will they notify me if i passed the medical exam? I dont have gckey account. I only check the status thru the website.

hey_iris

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
PH
Application Received: Nov 7
AOR: Dec 20
SA: Dec 21
Application was transfer from sydney to mississauga: Dec 27
Medical Request: Dec 31
Medical Exam Done: Jan 11
Medical Results Received: Jan 18

Will they notify me if i passed the medical exam? I dont have gckey account. I only check the status thru the website.

Unfortunately they wont notify you. It should on Gckey if you passed.

We have the same AOR and SA though we didnt get any update after. Where’s the PA from by the way?

nina0304

Jan 27, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Med's Request
31-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Unfortunately they wont notify you. It should on Gckey if you passed.

We have the same AOR and SA though we didnt get any update after. Where’s the PA from by the way?
Oh, I see, so I really need to create an account so we can check the complete status of my application. Are you done with your medical as well?

- Philippines

hey_iris

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
PH
Oh, I see, so I really need to create an account so we can check the complete status of my application. Are you done with your medical as well?

- Philippines

Same. From PH We didnt get any updates after the 21st.

It should say on Ecas if the medical results have been received. It wont say if it passed.

chikki282

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
28-03-2019
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
04-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-06-2019
Hi everyone, I received my biometrics request letter today and have 30 days to get it done. You have to leave Canada if already here to get them done. I was considering going to the Buffalo one as I'm not going back to the UK for another 3 weeks - anybody know if they still process your app whilst they're waiting for your biometrics to be returned? If they continue to process it then I'll just wait until I'm back in the UK but I'd rather get it done sooner rather than later :)
Congrats on the biometrics request! Did they tell you you had to go to a specific office in UK to get it done or can you do it any airport? Also, did they ask for your medical or have they done SA? Lastly, may I ask where PA is from? Just curious! Thanks!

applefritter1

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
UK citizen currently in Toronto
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Congrats on the biometrics request! Did they tell you you had to go to a specific office in UK to get it done or can you do it any airport? Also, did they ask for your medical or have they done SA? Lastly, may I ask where PA is from? Just curious! Thanks!
I haven't had SA approval or medical request yet and I'm from the UK (the PA). I will insert just a section of the letter as it was quite long:

"You need to take this letter with you and go in person to any biometric collection service point to have your fingerprints and photograph taken. • If you are outside Canada or the United States, you may go to any Visa Application Centre (VAC) most convenient to you."

They did mention that you can't do it at a Canadian airport (only students and workers are able to do that upon arrival). Also just a note, we paid for biometrics with the initial PR fee so if you didn't do that I imagine you get a payment request first :)

edit: There is only one VAC in the UK which is in London, according to the IRCC website.