+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Quick question, how does the medical request arrive? And to the sponsor and/or the applicant?

Thanks!
It came in Sponsor's GCkeys . But it does not matter let me make it clear that GCKEYS can be linked to 1 guy at a time. If applicant is linked then sponsor would get an email saying that this account is linked to another and VICE-VERSA lIKED?

Reactions: arthurmr

m96

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi, I am a December applicant but I have a question that you might be able to guide me.
In the Ecas, it says my application is "in process" and in the GCkey it says: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility".
What does it mean? If they have not started, why it says it is in progress?
Will they change the above current status before approving the sponsor or they will directly say the sponsor is approved.

My timeline:
Rec. Dec 5th
AOR1 : Feb 1st

DouglasDylane

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi, I am a December applicant but I have a question that you might be able to guide me.
In the Ecas, it says my application is "in process" and in the GCkey it says: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility".
What does it mean? If they have not started, why it says it is in progress?
Will they change the above current status before approving the sponsor or they will directly say the sponsor is approved.

My timeline:
Rec. Dec 5th
AOR1 : Feb 1st
Hi

In the GC key accnt when it says your application is in progress. Does it mean that they are still reviewing my application?

When they start to review or eligibility or background check it will say “we are processing ...” and not “in process”

So I guess your hasn’t started yet

RaidanZ

Mar 14, 2018
Hello all,

I have submitted my application from Hong Kong on the date of 27 Nov, 2017, and the Fedex delivery was received by S.Desaux on the 3 dec, 2017.
I am the sponsor, and my wife is the applicant.
However, it's already been about 2 months time, i still don't receive nothing from any of them,
i do not even have the AOR1 yet.

my wife and I are quite worried, because we don't have the AOR1, and don't have any reference number,
so we have no way to check the status..

anyone has encountered this progress before?
and do you guys have any suggestions on such case?

Thanks alot!

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Hello all,

I have submitted my application from Hong Kong on the date of 27 Nov, 2017, and the Fedex delivery was received by S.Desaux on the 3 dec, 2017.
However, it's already been about 2 months time, i still don't receive nothing from any of them,

my wife and I are quite worried, because we don't have the AOR1, and don't have any reference number,

Thanks alot!
2017 or 2018 ?

Reactions: singleman

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hello all,

Thanks alot!
You could try checking your status on ECAS:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Use your receipt number and the sponsors details for the most in depth view.

You’ve still got plenty of time to receive AOR so I wouldn’t fret too much. The average time to AOR on the November tracker is around 64 days, and there's still a couple to get their AOR yet.

Reactions: schweisy

nvramn

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Hey Guys. I just Saw status as Decision Made under Sponsorship Application Status in ECAS, is this the SA everyone is talking about?

I cannot link my application to GC portal because i used a lawyer. So I don't understand what this signifies.

Reactions: JoshC

RaidanZ

Mar 14, 2018
You could try checking your status on ECAS:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Use your receipt number and the sponsors details for the most in depth view.

You’ve still got plenty of time to receive AOR so I wouldn’t fret too much. The average time to AOR on the November tracker is around 64 days, and there's still a couple to get their AOR yet.
Receipt number, do you mean after i pay the money for the citizenship application?
because that's the only receipt number i have on my hand so far..
I did try the link above before as well,
but it keeps saying "can't search my record"..

alright..if it may take 64 days, probably i should be more patient now

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hey Guys. I just Saw status as Decision Made under Sponsorship Application Status in ECAS, is this the SA everyone is talking about?

I cannot link my application to GC portal because i used a lawyer. So I don't understand what this signifies.
That means a decision has been made on your sponsorship approval. Very good news.