+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
Hi everyone. Our application has passed the 12moths processing time last Nov 26 and just an hr ago somebody from the local visa office called my husband who is in canada to verify few details. Does anybody experience the same thing? We dont know if it was indeed from the local visa office as I never heard anything before that they would call the sponsor for additional information/further verification. Thank you.
Hi, it's not usual but yes I have seen people posting on this form about receiving calls from the immigration office. I guess it was on July 2018 Outland thread but not sure.

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi, it's not usual but yes I have seen people posting on this form about receiving calls from the immigration office. I guess it was on July 2018 Outland thread but not sure.
Oh I see. I just dont know if this is something that I should be happy about. Hopefully we will be getting PPR soon we really wanted to be there for xmas. :(

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
Oh I see. I just dont know if this is something that I should be happy about. Hopefully we will be getting PPR soon we really wanted to be there for xmas. :(
I know..we have been waiting for so long ...funny that people from 2019 May already getting PPR and we here are still waiting even after crossing 1 yr mark.

You can contact the MP, they will be able to get you some update.

I hope and pray we shall get the PPR this week

karanjohal89

Aug 21, 2019
Hi. I am also one year over the timeline 28 nov.
I asked few people regarding contacting the local MP in Canada .. They were given reply that once the Application has been transferred to Local Visa office( like New delhi in my case) , then the Local MP cant help. They cannot ask the local visa office.
I think its just wait and watch Game. Best of luck everyone.. hopefully we recieve our PPR soon...

Reactions: Shazia0405

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hi. I am also one year over the timeline 28 nov.
I asked few people regarding contacting the local MP in Canada .. They were given reply that once the Application has been transferred to Local Visa office( like New delhi in my case) , then the Local MP cant help. They cannot ask the local visa office.
I think its just wait and watch Game. Best of luck everyone.. hopefully we recieve our PPR soon...
I dont think that's necessarily true. My application was at MVO. I asked for my MP to contact immigration for us and she did. I later ordered GCMS notes and in the notes it stated that my MP had called immigration. It also mentioned in the notes exactly what immigration told her. So.it definitely wont hurt to contact your MP

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
I know..we have been waiting for so long ...funny that people from 2019 May already getting PPR and we here are still waiting even after crossing 1 yr mark.

You can contact the MP, they will be able to get you some update.

I hope and pray we shall get the PPR this week
Agree. They are lucky. Yes we already contacted MP ang they have provided only the validity of our criminal,security and medical and as per their information our application is still for further validation and that no estimated time of completion. So therefore there's no use of them giving us a 12month processing time coz they still cant complete it within that given period of time.

Reactions: Shazia0405

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
I dont think that's necessarily true. My application was at MVO. I asked for my MP to contact immigration for us and she did. I later ordered GCMS notes and in the notes it stated that my MP had called immigration. It also mentioned in the notes exactly what immigration told her. So.it definitely wont hurt to contact your MP
Hi. Hows ur application is it approved and completed already? My file is also in MVO

Mak2019

Sep 18, 2019
Agree. They are lucky. Yes we already contacted MP ang they have provided only the validity of our criminal,security and medical and as per their information our application is still for further validation and that no estimated time of completion. So therefore there's no use of them giving us a 12month processing time coz they still cant complete it within that given period of time.
I contacted MP yesturday i also got same reply no time limit.

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
I contacted MP yesturday i also got same reply no time limit.
So I guess we just need to wait. Im afraid they already hit their allowed number of applications for 2019 and will resume giving out visa nxt year. Very frustrating but all we can do is wait

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
So I guess we just need to wait. Im afraid they already hit their allowed number of applications for 2019 and will resume giving out visa nxt year. Very frustrating but all we can do is wait
I don’t think they have a year limit. if it`true they would need do presente it like in Quebec.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I just hope that will be the case. I just dont understand why it take this long wen all the necessary data/qualification has been met.
just different officers work. I think for statistics they selectively arrange in-depth checks or interviews. almost like at customs

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....