+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

sushant.gautam

Feb 26, 2019
I have got an email of file transfer too they don’t update that. If they’re saying it is transferred then it is transferred. You will get AOR2 from them.
In my case i have not received email neither updates online, Only ATIP notes says that "application has been transferred to VO". so, i am not sure where the file is. Is there any way to know the location of the application ?

sushant.gautam

Feb 26, 2019
so the secondary office is Mississauga, and the Primary is ND, that's probably why you have not been transferred yet. transfers to New Delhi seem to take long, actually transfers to any VO other than Mississauga sometime take time. Where is the message that says you have been transferred?
The message is in one of the notes of ATIP request.
Under the heading "Sponsor Eligibity Decision:passed", it says "The application has been transferred to visa office".
Does that mean its still in Nova Scotia?

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
The message is in one of the notes of ATIP request.
Under the heading "Sponsor Eligibity Decision:passed", it says "The application has been transferred to visa office".
Does that mean its still in Nova Scotia?
Lol im stumped. I would give it another week or so then try calling again and cross fingers for a better agent who can help u

sushant.gautam

Feb 26, 2019
Lol im stumped. I would give it another week or so then try calling again and cross fingers for a better agent who can help u
The agent told me they have sent an inquiry regarding this matter. I should hear from them my July 16. i am hoping i get some good news by then.

sushant.gautam

Feb 26, 2019
You can call them.
Yes,I called them, they have sent an inquiry regarding this matter. I should hear from them my July 16. i am hoping i get some good news by then.they have sent an inquiry regarding this matter. I should hear from them my July 16. i am hoping i get some good news by then.

Izas

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Yes,I called them, they have sent an inquiry regarding this matter. I should hear from them my July 16. i am hoping i get some good news by then.they have sent an inquiry regarding this matter. I should hear from them my July 16. i am hoping i get some good news by then.
InshaAllah

laura.sbai00

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me.
My husbands LVO requested additional documents from him and sent a list of what was required. One form needed to be physically mailed and was, the rest I emailed to the email provided. They sent an auto response, saying if need be they’d contact within 10 days. This was a few days after the request was sent. We’re nearing the deadline and my husband was worried that I had sent the docs and not him so he emailed them again with some additional pics and stuff.
Today the visa officer from his LVO called him to tell him to stop emailing their office and send anything further through the mail as ours is not the only case she has to deal with and she’s tired of seeing his name appear in her email and that they’re not going to print anything further. She also stated the request was mailed to him and so he should have replied via mail and not email. No physical mail was sent to him.
Should I be concerned about this? And is it worth calling CIC here to make sure the LVO has accepted what we sent them? I have never read in any of the forums, of LVO callings the applicant directly. Especially to tell them to stop doing something.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sh3l

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi guys,

Just updating you all. My partner received a letter today confirming transfer of my application to London Visa Office.

Finally some movement after nearly 4.5 months. Just dreading the notorious backlog at London visa office.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me.
My husbands LVO requested additional documents from him and sent a list of what was required. One form needed to be physically mailed and was, the rest I emailed to the email provided. They sent an auto response, saying if need be they’d contact within 10 days. This was a few days after the request was sent. We’re nearing the deadline and my husband was worried that I had sent the docs and not him so he emailed them again with some additional pics and stuff.
Today the visa officer from his LVO called him to tell him to stop emailing their office and send anything further through the mail as ours is not the only case she has to deal with and she’s tired of seeing his name appear in her email and that they’re not going to print anything further. She also stated the request was mailed to him and so he should have replied via mail and not email. No physical mail was sent to him.
Should I be concerned about this? And is it worth calling CIC here to make sure the LVO has accepted what we sent them? I have never read in any of the forums, of LVO callings the applicant directly. Especially to tell them to stop doing something.
Any help would be appreciated.
That’s bizarre and sounds super unprofessional. Did he manage to catch her name?

If you’re down as a representative for him then a phone call to CIC couldn’t hurt. I’d even mention the fact the agent directly called him... seems very odd to me.

Reactions: laura.sbai00

laura.sbai00

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
That’s bizarre and sounds super unprofessional. Did he manage to catch her name?

If you’re down as a representative for him then a phone call to CIC couldn’t hurt. I’d even mention the fact the agent directly called him... seems very odd to me.
Thanks Josh. I thought it was super unprofessional as well. He did authorize me cause I ordered GCMS. I’ll give CIC a call and make sure everything is alright.