+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

Moe shedid

Oct 4, 2018
I applied on septamber 2018 i recived confirmation letter on December 2018 Start my medical at jun 2019 week after they change my status to pass the medical exam and thats it background check and eligibility and other staff no action my estimated time on website 59 days
Cairo visa office
Can you guys please guess when and what the next step ?

Moe shedid

Oct 4, 2018
Date recived 22 august 2018
7 December 2018 i got email with my uci number
Wae started processing your application on April 9, 2019.
  1. We sent you medical instructions on April 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  2. May 10 , 2019 you passed the medical exam
  3. Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
    • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
    • Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
      • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

• InterviewHelp - Interview
      • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
      • BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
        • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
        Background checkHelp - Background check
        • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
        Final decisionHelp - Final decision
        • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
      • Thats is my time line please if you have any update post

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
@Nidajk
Hey looks like a few people had their files transferred finally. Any update for you?
I am still waiting.

Congrats to those whose files got transferred.
Yes mine got transferred as well. Don’t know if it’s good or bad but at least some movement Alhamdulillah.
How long have you been married?

Reactions: sveta

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
Congrats. When was that?
We have been married 8 months.
Just a few days back on 13th. I’m not too sure how things are working but I have a feeling they are ‘may be’ taking a little more time for newly married couples. I could be wrong but let’s see how things progress.

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Are you a newly married couple?
yup...newly married....but i don't think that's the issue... as far as i've judged them there's no specific pattern they follow...n fyi...ivé been following these forums since 4 years now...n patience is the only key...just stay busy in your lives...that's the only thing which is going to help out.

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
yup...newly married....but i don't think that's the issue... as far as i've judged them there's no specific pattern they follow...n fyi...ivé been following these forums since 4 years now...n patience is the only key...just stay busy in your lives...that's the only thing which is going to help out.
@ns85 well I guess i was wrong...I’ve been married since a few years so cic really is unpredictable!

mughira

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Just a few days back on 13th. I’m not too sure how things are working but I have a feeling they are ‘may be’ taking a little more time for newly married couples. I could be wrong but let’s see how things progress.
We have been married for more than 4 years lol and have 2 kids together; still waiting for file transfer.