+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

Izas

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hello,

This morning after 4 months of silence, I got an email to pay for RPRF! My file is still in Sydney. Anyone knows what is next. As far as my file only medical has been done..

Did you get any file transfer email? Plz reply

Izas

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
received aor on November 19

Got biometric on jan 29
Feb 11 medical done
Since then no email. No email regarding file transfer

Reactions: sveta

klawsur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
received aor on November 19

Got biometric on jan 29
Feb 11 medical done
Since then no email. No email regarding file transfer
Same here just be patient. Have you paid for your RPRF upfront,??? And where is the PA from ,?

Izas

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Same here just be patient. Have you paid for your RPRF upfront,??? And where is the PA from ,?
I am sponsoring my wife shes from pakistan. I have paid everything. I am hust wondering what is taking so long its been 7 months already

klawsur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
I am sponsoring my wife shes from pakistan. I have paid everything. I am hust wondering what is taking so long its been 7 months already
Have you called and see???? I believe for Pakistan it goes to London like my PA and they are very busy and slow

Izas

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Have you called and see???? I believe for Pakistan it goes to London like my PA and they are very busy and slow
Yes but theres no update. Not at all. I wonder how in only 4 months they’ll do something. Did you get your biometrics done

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Yes but theres no update. Not at all. I wonder how in only 4 months they’ll do something. Did you get your biometrics done
Exactly my concern. If our files are suppose to be transferred to LVO and we have only 4-5 months remaining...how on earth will they process it on time if it hasn't even been transferred yet?

I only care about the timeline of 12 months. The logistics don't matter.

Izas

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Exactly my concern. If our files are suppose to be transferred to LVO and we have only 4-5 months remaining...how on earth will they process it on time if it hasn't even been transferred yet?

I only care about the timeline of 12 months. The logistics don't matter.
4 months left. Can’t wait. Eagerly waiting from pasr 4 months for an update

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I'm from Pakistan too... my file got transferred on the 13th june Alhamdulillah...yours will soon too

Sh3l

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Its been the same for me. I’m expecting my file to be transferred to LVO as well as I am a UK resident but yes no news for me too since medicals passed in Feb. It is quite frustrating and concerning looking at people get their PPR who applied even after us. Wonder what’s taking CIC so long for our applications. We can do nothing but wait