+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

shilpa123@

Apr 6, 2019
Shilpa, I am not sure if they send a confirmation email to all the applicant who have forwarded their additional documents.

But I can tell you for sure, you will see a note on your Gckey statement documents received or uploaded.

I would strongly suggest you to upload all the documents that you have sent via webform or email in your Gckey account too.

I hope your application is linked, when you login and click on check full status link.

You will see a link on the top 'submit or upload documents' something like that.

Note: it will take a week or two after you submit/upload documents to see the status change to documents uploaded on gckey account.
Okh got it, thanks shazia for your help

Reactions: Shazia0405

notpudding

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Okh got it, thanks shazia for your help
Hey, just wanted to let you know I never got an e-mail confirmation but I only sent mine to the e-mail they provided and said would be the fastest way to receive them. My GCKey did change to reflect they received the additional documentation shortly after.

Reactions: laura.sbai00

Graysend

Mar 8, 2019
Canada/Sweden
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
26-11-2018
Doc's Request.
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
20-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2019
LANDED..........
23-08-2019
Hey, just wanted to let you know I never got an e-mail confirmation but I only sent mine to the e-mail they provided and said would be the fastest way to receive them. My GCKey did change to reflect they received the additional documentation shortly after.
Did the email look like the typical VO email? Since for me it just was the London immigration email and I haven't gotten anything else

notpudding

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Did the email look like the typical VO email? Since for me it just was the London immigration email and I haven't gotten anything else
I only got the e-mail asking for additional documentation (proof of communication from 2016-present). I never got another e-mail saying they received it after I sent it. It looked like this.

Keep in mind, this was the ONLY request I got. It says final, but I am assuming it means it's the only time they will request it, and doesn't mean they previously attempted to.

Graysend

Mar 8, 2019
Canada/Sweden
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
26-11-2018
Doc's Request.
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
20-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2019
LANDED..........
23-08-2019
I only got the e-mail asking for additional documentation (proof of communication from 2016-present). I never got another e-mail saying they received it after I sent it. It looked like this.

Keep in mind, this was the ONLY request I got. It says final, but I am assuming it means it's the only time they will request it, and doesn't mean they previously attempted to.
Ah, I thought they have you an email to correspond with. I'm struggling with my PPR, as we've sent in the photos and then sent the rest via a Case specific inquiry, as we couldn't upload them on our account. So we emailed the London Visa Office, which they sent on the message they gave us. I hate this buggy system they use, and it leads to alot of confusion

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
My wife landed in Canada today!!

Woohoo. Glad to finally be finished.
5 months and 1 day after our application was received.

The landing in YVR was very easy and simple. I'd be glad to describe our landing experience later.

Good luck to everyone else and always stay positive.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: kohman77

Manugrewal

Apr 8, 2019
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
File Transfer...
02-04-2019
Med's Request
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-01-2018
I have a question. Whenever we get email from cic regarding reciving of our application or processing of PR app i wanna know that they represent spouse as member of family class or just mention spouse.

The email we recieve states like

“This confirms that your application to sponsor a member of family class has been received by CIC”

Today i was going through my application and was in doubt. Can anyone please clear this out. Tht whether it is same in everyone’s email. Or something is messed up in my case

Last edited:

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
I have a question. Whenever we get email from cic regarding reciving of our application or processing of PR app i wanna know that they represent spouse as member of family class or just mention spouse.

The email we recieve states like

“This confirms that your application to sponsor a member of family class has been received by CIC”

Today i was going through my application and was in doubt. Can anyone please clear this out. Tht whether it is same in everyone’s email. Or something is messed up in my case
This is normal, I'm sponsoring my husband and every correspondence I've received starts with this line:

"This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office"

Reactions: Manugrewal

Jidnyasa

Mar 5, 2019
I have some shocking update in my permanent residence application status. Mu sponsorship application shows decision made on 2nd april and same day my file moved to NDVO. And i got medical request again under PR app status. I already got medical requests on 17 jan and done my medicals on 29 jan. and status changed to received my medicals on 6 feb. i have screenshots of that page. But again on yesterday they asked for medical. I dnt know. What they r upto.
Does sbdu got medical requests two times.
Is it some kind of mistake by them or my earlier medical got failed. ??
I did my medical twice ...now it’s shoeing received but yet not passed ..

Reactions: Manugrewal

Manugrewal

Apr 8, 2019
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
File Transfer...
02-04-2019
Med's Request
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-01-2018
This is normal, I'm sponsoring my husband and every correspondence I've received starts with this line:

"This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office"
Thts good then. I mean my doubt is clear now.

Reactions: tdsw26

Manugrewal

Apr 8, 2019
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
File Transfer...
02-04-2019
Med's Request
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-01-2018
I did my medical twice ...now it’s shoeing received but yet not passed ..
But in my case i got two application nos. Its a huge mess getting two file nos for single application

sama94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Category........
FAM
It's been 7 weeks since my app was transferred to loval VO and I havent heard any update from them until now. Anyone else going through the same? Wondering how long it's gonna take for medical req

Reactions: RikkiSt

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
Hoping to hear some good news for Nov apps soon. Anyone here was transferred to CPC-Mississauga and has passed their medical exam already?

Seems yours is going slower, but I have a thought as to why as per immigrstion call center.

I sent application Jan 27. Aor. March 12 . (Letter received thrn although It was actually received by thrm Jan 28.)
S.A. March 19. Received approval letter.

Medical request March 19th also.

Medical passed 5 days later but I only found this out by calling them as it takes forever to see an update in ecas.

Biometrics request April 1.

Background check however was already started Jan 31.

Our application for outland sponsorship for wife in Philippines is being entirely processed in Mississauga after being transferred from Sydney NS after sponsor being approved..

Immigration told me the reason this beijg all provessed in mississauga is our app is simple, and length of time were together and married. Less doubts of being legitimate.

If continues how it's going ppr will be sometime by June or early July. And we're hoping so.

Goodluck on yours everybody

Reactions: pinkribbons01