+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

yolo1989

Nov 16, 2018
The only reason they asking for more pictures is because they suspect something fishy or insufficient evidence to convince themselves the the pictures are legitimate. Did you give the maximum limit of photos they requested? Also my advice is to include names (first and last names) of the people in the photo(s), such as best friends, family members, etc.. They want to see you guys with guests, people in the background. Family or other outings, honeymoon pictures, etc. Add the actual names of the locations you guys visited in the pictures such, buildings, beaches, resorts, hotels, etc. Hope this helps you goodluck!
Thanks for the reply :):) and Sorry for late reply;););)

I already submitted more than 20 photos when I submit the Application. Please correct me if I am wrong, based on the wordings from CIC, I believe they asked more photos of us before and after wedding. I am going to India next week, I am planning to take more pictures while I was there and submit those pictures. Since my document submission deadline is until April 7th.

Because When I applied I submitted legit pictures, I still didn’t understand why they asking more. Hope it’s not big concern.:(:(:(

yolo1989

Nov 16, 2018
Do you have any photos taken by a professional photographer? I would suggest including those if you can...selfies can be good but usually in a wedding there should be like a few professional shots in there as well. @JoshC is also right in asking if you have photos taken by friends.
Yes, I submitted the professionally taken photos. So I dig into more photos and will submit them all. Lets hope for best.:):)

yolo1989

Nov 16, 2018
The only reason they asking for more pictures is because they suspect something fishy or insufficient evidence to convince themselves the the pictures are legitimate. Did you give the maximum limit of photos they requested? Also my advice is to include names (first and last names) of the people in the photo(s), such as best friends, family members, etc.. They want to see you guys with guests, people in the background. Family or other outings, honeymoon pictures, etc. Add the actual names of the locations you guys visited in the pictures such, buildings, beaches, resorts, hotels, etc. Hope this helps you goodluck!
Also, they ask me sent the pictures through Email. can I give the pictures details in the email and attach the pictures? will it works???

nvramn

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Thanks for the reply :):) and Sorry for late reply;););)

I already submitted more than 20 photos when I submit the Application. Please correct me if I am wrong, based on the wordings from CIC, I believe they asked more photos of us before and after wedding. I am going to India next week, I am planning to take more pictures while I was there and submit those pictures. Since my document submission deadline is until April 7th.

Because When I applied I submitted legit pictures, I still didn’t understand why they asking more. Hope it’s not big concern.:(:(:(
My PA is also from India. I Submitted 40 photos in total as per my lawyer

10 Photos from Engagement
10 from Wedding Ceremony
10 from reception
10 other photos of us just being together

Also i submitted my wedding invitation with it as well

Reactions: yolo1989

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Yes, I submitted the professionally taken photos. So I dig into more photos and will submit them all. Lets hope for best.:):)
Were your families/friends at the wedding? If so I'd document the pictures with as much detail as possible, including who is in the picture etc. At this stage detail is everything.

You can create a word or google docs sheet and place the picture/details in the columns. If you'd like help setting this up send me a DM and I can set you a table up and send the doc over to you. Something like this:

https://i.imgur.com/bvq4D5Q.png

yolo1989

Nov 16, 2018
My PA is also from India. I Submitted 40 photos in total as per my lawyer

10 Photos from Engagement
10 from Wedding Ceremony
10 from reception
10 other photos of us just being together

Also i submitted my wedding invitation with it as well
Thank you very much for the reply :):)

I submitted,
14 wedding ceremony pictures
4 engagement pic
4 post wedding pics.

Total of 22 pictures, may be that is the reason they asks more pictures. Since we don’t have reception, we never submit any reception photos.

This time I will send as much as photos I can.

tastebuds

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi Folks, I got an letter from CPC Mississauga asking for more date of birth proofs as I have submitted a date of birth certificate which is registered late. they are asking certificate for fifth, middle matriculation/secondary school and voter id as well. they also requested for relationship timeliness, even though I have submitted all chats history, Facebook status, insurance beneficiary.

yolo1989

Nov 16, 2018
Were your families/friends at the wedding? If so I'd document the pictures with as much detail as possible, including who is in the picture etc. At this stage detail is everything.

You can create a word or google docs sheet and place the picture/details in the columns. If you'd like help setting this up send me a DM and I can set you a table up and send the doc over to you. Something like this:

https://i.imgur.com/bvq4D5Q.png
Thank you very much for your advice @JoshC :):):) I will do it the way you said.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hi Folks, I got an letter from CPC Mississauga asking for more date of birth proofs as I have submitted a date of birth certificate which is registered late. they are asking certificate for fifth, middle matriculation/secondary school and voter id as well. they also requested for relationship timeliness, even though I have submitted all chats history, Facebook status, insurance beneficiary.
Did you include any government ID such as a driving licence? You'd think with your birth certificate, passport and something such as a driving licence that would be sufficient proof of your DOB.

Could you post a copy of the email with personal information redacted?

tastebuds

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Did you include any government ID such as a driving licence? You'd think with your birth certificate, passport and something such as a driving licence that would be sufficient proof of your DOB.

Could you post a copy of the email with personal information redacted?
> Birth Certificate Registered Late: • Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate ( IF APPLICABLE) and other original documents establishing identity such as: o Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and o Voter's ID card. This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/10 > Relationship Time line: Please provide a detailed description, including dates, regarding the development of your relationship (.i.e when you began dating, when you began residing together, what the circumstances were, when you began to share finances, when you openly advertised your relationship as a couple). This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/10

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
> Birth Certificate Registered Late: • Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate ( IF APPLICABLE) and other original documents establishing identity such as: o Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and o Voter's ID card. This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/10 > Relationship Time line: Please provide a detailed description, including dates, regarding the development of your relationship (.i.e when you began dating, when you began residing together, what the circumstances were, when you began to share finances, when you openly advertised your relationship as a couple). This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/10
With regards to the relationship timeline, I'd complete a detailed write-up of your timeline and attach references documents to back them up, much like you'd do when you're completing an essay. The table option I posted for @yolo1989 could work for you too.

Can you easily access the documents they've requested? I saw another applicant had a similar issue and fired everything he could with his DOB back at CIC.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019

maxprostomax

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Thank you very much for the reply :):)

I submitted,
14 wedding ceremony pictures
4 engagement pic
4 post wedding pics.

Total of 22 pictures, maybe that is the reason they asks more pictures. Since we don’t have reception, we never submit any reception photos.

This time I will send as much as photos I can.
They require only 20 photos which are enough. Most likely you need to provide photos from different time periods, 14 photos just from the wedding too much for 1 occasion. Send them more photos from the earliest dates you can find.

Reactions: schweisy