+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
We can provide you with the following details about the status of application for a Citizenship Adult Grant for ***

• We recommend that the applicant verifies the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool regularly to see when a new notice is sent to them.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid. (in May21,2021> the criminality verifications have expired on November 15, 2020 and will need to be reworked).
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The immigration verifications are in process.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible;
    • if the applicant needs to travel during this time, they should apply to renew their permanent resident card if they are eligible.
  • The applicant has passed the citizenship test on November 18y, 2019.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and the next step would be the citizenship ceremony.

MP office sent me this update today, what do you guys think ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
We can provide you with the following details about the status of application for a Citizenship Adult Grant for ***

• We recommend that the applicant verifies the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool regularly to see when a new notice is sent to them.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid. (in May21,2021> the criminality verifications have expired on November 15, 2020 and will need to be reworked).
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible;
    • if the applicant needs to travel during this time, they should apply to renew their permanent resident card if they are eligible.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and the next step would be the citizenship ceremony.

The only new update here is that your criminality has passed, right?

"Immigration Verifications" might refer to the residency and physical presence checks in progress after you received RQ.

Once that verification is done, you'll get a "Decision Made" and then oath.

Reactions: bluesami

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
The only new update here is that your criminality has passed, right? Yes but I have already passed the criminality they just re-updated it , I think they updated it because my application is close to the final step.:(

"Immigration Verifications" might refer to the residency and physical presence checks in progress after you received RQ.

Once that verification is done, you'll get a "Decision Made" and then oath.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020

Seems more like a generic reply.