+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Discussion in 'Citizenship' started by kirtivsingh, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Congratulations..

2. Test Passed - Dec 5
    Decision Made - Dec 6

3. Passed my test today 20/20. Officer checked my passport stamps few question about my job and family and that was it. She said there r no concerns and i will be getting oath in 1-2 months time told her i am travelling for 6 weeks in January she noted down and said she will make sure she does not invite me for oath during that period. Good luck everyone

A1969 likes this.
  4. Got my Oath Invite today.

Jan 7

GraceCan and Zmaqsood like this.
  5. #3710 Vishb, Dec 10, 2019 at 12:23 PM
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    Did my test today at Missisauga and the score is 20/20. Interview went well for 5 minutes. Officer verified Medical card and Driver license, kids schooling and my job details. When he asked me to sign I94 travel authorization, I gave him I94 printout -US travel History that helps to Speed up the application. He asked to attend oath ceremony in few weeks once he approves the file. For people with US travel history, take I94 print out and will really help processing application quicker.

6. Congratulations..

Does it come in email or regular mail ? And is status updated with 5th line showing that they have sent oath invite ?

7. Decision made this morning per Ecas

8. #3713 Vishb, Dec 11, 2019 at 1:26 PM
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    Decision made today !! 11-Dec-2019. Admin plz update
    Test date : 10 -Dec-2019
    Applied 22- Nov-2018
    So hoping for oath letter sooner as I can see someone from Mississauga applicants got it within 3-4 weeks of decision made.

9. I am happy to know.
    At least you got the test invite, and passed it.
    You are very helping guy.
    Thanks.

Zmaqsood likes this.
  10. Just found my Oath invitation on the ECAS system.

We sent you a notice on December 10, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on January 9, 2020 at 1:00 PM. ...

11. Well....I was really hoping for some good news:( They added 2 ceremonies on PEI for Dec.17 & given that we have been oath ready since early September, I figured there was no way that we wouldn’t receive an invitation. It is frustrating that the web form doesn’t actually make it to the local office & the only way to contact them is to mail a letter:(

12. decision made today in ecas.

13. When was your test date ?

14. Nov 23

15. Congrats