+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Parnian1988

Jun 3, 2019
Toronto
Any update?
No update. I checked the new tracker and there was an update to my profile on may 11, but it doesn’t look like there is any real movement towards the invitation. They’re still working on language skills, physical presence, prohibitions. The background check was completed February 2019. Sucks :(. You?

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
No update. I checked the new tracker and there was an update to my profile on may 11, but it doesn’t look like there is any real movement towards the invitation. They’re still working on language skills, physical presence, prohibitions. The background check was completed February 2019. Sucks :(. You?
physical presence and prohibitions are in process

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am on the same boat! submitted in Nov 2018, got the AOR in NOV 2018.
Background completed in November 2018 as well.. after that nothing still waiting on the test invite.... language, physical & prohibition in process.

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already contacted my MP, This is what my MP wrote back "Your security and criminality are approved and you must wait to be contacted for a citizenship test to be scheduled" the funny thing is I didn't even give my fingerprints.
You have to call your MP or you can send a webform.
i did, this is wht my MP said " Your security and criminality are approved and you must wait to be contacted for a citizenship test to be scheduled. " the funny thing, they never called me for biometrics so how did they do the criminality check!! :S

Reactions: bluesami

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
I already contacted my MP, This is what my MP wrote back "Your security and criminality are approved and you must wait to be contacted for a citizenship test to be scheduled" the funny thing is I didn't even give my fingerprints.

i did, this is wht my MP said " Your security and criminality are approved and you must wait to be contacted for a citizenship test to be scheduled. " the funny thing, they never called me for biometrics so how did they do the criminality check!! :S
Which office?