+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Xami

Jan 16, 2015
Hi, Is there anyone who applied Nov 2018 didn't receive any test date ?

App Recieved: November 28, 2018
In process: February 16, 2019

Nothing since then. Beginning to get worried now. Anyone on the same boat ?

aj1997

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Kitchener
Hi, Is there anyone who applied Nov 2018 didn't receive any test date ?

App Recieved: November 28, 2018
In process: February 16, 2019

Nothing since then. Beginning to get worried now. Anyone on the same boat ?
Me, but again I am from Kitchener so I am not expecting much soon anyway.

pregino36

Nov 30, 2018
Hi,

I have an update on my application.

Test Invite: November 8, 2019
Test Date: November 30, 2019
Test location will be at Mississauga.

Thank you!
Patricia

aj1997

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Kitchener

deepak26v

Jul 14, 2015
Hi Members,
I wrote my Citizenship exam today and passed. My application date was Nov 18, 2018. To my surprise the officer asked me questions about the entries in the absence calculator sheet and matched them against my passport. He latter found a few discrepancies and mentioned that he will have to contact the Border Security to confirm the dates I went out and returned back. Couple of questions:

1. Is this usual during the validation of the original docs on the exam day ? Why I am surprised by this is that they waited 1 year with my application to do this due diligence.
2. He did mention that this is going to delay my application but did not mention by how long. Any clue ?

Thanks in advance.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hi Members,
I wrote my Citizenship exam today and passed. My application date was Nov 18, 2018. To my surprise the officer asked me questions about the entries in the absence calculator sheet and matched them against my passport. He latter found a few discrepancies and mentioned that he will have to contact the Border Security to confirm the dates I went out and returned back. Couple of questions:

1. Is this usual during the validation of the original docs on the exam day ? Why I am surprised by this is that they waited 1 year with my application to do this due diligence.
2. He did mention that this is going to delay my application but did not mention by how long. Any clue ?

Thanks in advance.
How many days of physical presence u applied with?

jamdon24

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Hi Members,

Thanks in advance.
Mine took about 3 weeks to verify & reach “decision made” status. They were confirming travel between the US & Canada because the border agents don’t always stamp the passports when crossing any more. Hope that helps!!

deepak26v

Jul 14, 2015
Mine took about 3 weeks to verify & reach “decision made” status. They were confirming travel between the US & Canada because the border agents don’t always stamp the passports when crossing any more. Hope that helps!!
Thx jamdon24. Thats the exact problem. The agents don't always stamp hence the discrepancy. Hope things move quick because the holiday season is coming and things do slow down during this time :( :(

Asheemabdulla

Oct 7, 2019
My test and interview is for the 10th of December. What should I take with me as papers. Please advise. Which the website that can give me the USA travel history. Thanks

Rahulpn02

Oct 31, 2018
Brampton
Hello everyone,

Did my test on Nov 23. passed with 20/20. officer told me that there are few stamps missing from Canada side while entering by road. She said she will contact CBSA and request for travel report.

She also told me that there will be holiday season and we don't work from Dec 23rd to Jan 06. and expect Oath in February.