+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

4canada

Jan 21, 2019
Admin please update that I got fingerprint request on March 7th...also the letter came from Scarborough office, so I am guessing my processing is done in Scarborough. I live in guelph though!

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-on-july-2018-urgent-processing-citizenship-grant.603158/

Just spoke with this guy he is July 2018 applicant and r3quested urgent proc3ssing. He did not even get an AOR yet when he calls they say his urgent processing request is undsr consideration. Am not saying everyone will get that treatment but IRCC guyz are weired and unpredectible
i read the posts in this thread,something is weird ,maybe u right,but if i was in him place,i will designate lawyer to ask IRCC what is going on,we live in Democratic country ,nothing to be scared here,you submit application with urgent request ,if they don't see that you meet criteria then they should send at least AOR ,not holding application since July until now !! imagine if everyone sends them urgent request then,thousands applications will be hold for months !!this is what they mention in their website ,it is not from me,i know also one guy who sent application to IRCC asking them why he did not get AOR after 4 months,agent told him please send us receipt of money/track number/name company of shipping ,he sent them all these details ,after 3 days he got AOR

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Admin please update that I got fingerprint request on March 7th...also the letter came from Scarborough office, so I am guessing my processing is done in Scarborough. I live in guelph though!
Wao another weired way of IRCC at work. Guelph is closer to kitchener and u r assigned Scarborough but good thing out of it is Scarborough is quick so u will get citizenship sooner than ppl at kitchener just a bit hassle of traveling

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
i read the posts in this thread,something is weird ,maybe u right,but if i was in him place,i will designate lawyer to ask IRCC what is going on,we live in Democratic country ,nothing to be scared here,you submit application with urgent request ,if they don't see that you meet criteria then they should send at least AOR ,not holding application since July until now !! imagine if everyone sends them urgent request then,thousands applications will be hold for months !!this is what they mention in their website ,it is not from me,i know also one guy who sent application to IRCC asking them why he did not get AOR after 4 months,agent told him please send us receipt of money/track number/name company of shipping ,he sent them all these details ,after 3 days he got AOR
Yes thats what i told him as well to go talk to MP atleast as this is not normal

Reactions: dr tarekk

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Yes thats what i told him as well to go talk to MP atleast as this is not normal
exactly brother,he/she should not be scared ,we should change our mentality of scaring here,majority of us came from countries where Zero democracy and we still have this feeling that any official employee could hurt us ,absolutely not,everything here is by law ,nothing bad could happen for his application ,he deserves transparent answer ,not just waiting.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Wao another weired way of IRCC at work. Guelph is closer to kitchener and u r assigned Scarborough but good thing out of it is Scarborough is quick so u will get citizenship sooner than ppl at kitchener just a bit hassle of traveling
yes,and who knows ,it is right that our secondary office is Mississauga ,but they can transfer the file to another office,unpredictable !!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know RCMP Accredited Finger print service in Bampton or Mississauga?

Thanks
On the SPOT Fingerprinting - RCMP Accredited
96 Kennedy Rd S 2ND FLOOR) Suite 201, Brampton, ON L6W 3E7

F1- RCMP-Accredited Fingerprinting Agency
100 Matheson Blvd E #204, Mississauga, ON L4Z 2G7

Charli123

Feb 12, 2015
On the SPOT Fingerprinting - RCMP Accredited
96 Kennedy Rd S 2ND FLOOR) Suite 201, Brampton, ON L6W 3E7

F1- RCMP-Accredited Fingerprinting Agency
100 Matheson Blvd E #204, Mississauga, ON L4Z 2G7
Thanks for sharing the detail. Is this valid Accredited center?

4canada

Jan 21, 2019
I'll take the drive to Scarborough over months of waiting anyday :)

naj.zr

Jan 6, 2019
hi guys i called ircc i think the number i find in this topic ---> CIC Phone # 1-888-242-2100 and i speak with them they said ,my faile in vancouver right now and you will get your test invation in few weeks and you just passed the checks and everything and they said your fail is just normal going . so im asking you how much is realstic their word you think?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
hi guys i called ircc i think the number i find in this topic ---> CIC Phone # 1-888-242-2100 and i speak with them they said ,my faile in vancouver right now and you will get your test invation in few weeks and you just passed the checks and everything and they said your fail is just normal going . so im asking you how much is realstic their word you think?
Well if they say u cl3ared everything and will receive test invite soon than i believe no harm waiting. What else we can do? Only option is to wait

Reactions: naj.zr

Av123

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Morning guys, I called CIC this morning in regards to my Urgent processing, they said that no one has looked at my file for urgent processing as yet but my file is moving normal and they said 2 out of 3 background checks are already done and if all goes well with third I can expect test in another month are so.

Question

What types of background checks do they normally do?
Does anyone know the steps they take?

Reactions: naj.zr

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Morning guys, I called CIC this morning in regards to my Urgent processing, they said that no one has looked at my file for urgent processing as yet but my file is moving normal and they said 2 out of 3 background checks are already done and if all goes well with third I can expect test in another month are so.

Question

What types of background checks do they normally do?
Does anyone know the steps they take?

Order GCMS notes to know that.