+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Av123

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Yes but my sons passport expires next month and talk money and be able to get in by the time needed to travel.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Have anyone done web form with luck
Thats the only way to request but issue is they will put ur application in hold until decision is made avout urgent processing request. Criteria of which is very clear. They will probably ask as to why you can not travel or obtain ur foreign passport. The only reference i have is of a guy who did this and even after months of following up they said they r still reviewing his request of urgent processing whereas his fellow timeliners got their citizenship he was still stuck at review for urgent processing

4canada

Jan 21, 2019
Hi everyone, I got fingerprint request by email today. Only me, not my wife. Please update spreadsheet. On that note, has anyone used the company called OTS services for fingerprint? I called up the local police station and they said to go that website; when I called them up, they sounded really shady, cash only and operates from home!

naj.zr

Jan 6, 2019
Hi everyone, I got fingerprint request by email today. Only me, not my wife. Please update spreadsheet. On that note, has anyone used the company called OTS services for fingerprint? I called up the local police station and they said to go that website; when I called them up, they sounded really shady, cash only and operates from home!
This is sounds scam have you tried to cal RCMP or police station?

Jassvirk

Jan 9, 2019
Stage 4 cancer family member need to be with family before life or death surgery outside Canada.
Vry Sorry to hear this.In jan this year my family member passed away in india due to same problem and the same day i was in hospital with my brother in alberta for his kidney stone surgery when i looked at my passport.It is going to expired next month.I pray you go and take care of your family member Asap.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
I applied for GCMS notes for the purpose to know the location of my file on Feb 07. Got then yesterday. Here is what i found out from it.
I got my AOR Jan 23 and processing started Jan 29 but i can see they initiated RCMP criminality check on 29 and was completed same day with result no reportable trace mentioned. The CSIS which conducts security screening section pertaining to that is left blank for privacy reasons so there is not way to know what stage it is at. Rest of the reviews are in not started stage.

Hope this helps

Reactions: dr tarekk

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Have anyone done web form with luck
Dear they will check,if you meet criteria ,then they will process your application urgently ,if NOT then will process it normally ,that's all,they will not hold your application for months,this is what mentioned in CIC website:

We can only process citizenship applications urgently in special cases. We check every urgent request to see if it meets the conditions for urgent processing. If your application doesn’t meet the conditions, we will process it normally.

Reactions: A1969

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
I applied for GCMS notes for the purpose to know the location of my file on Feb 07. Got then yesterday. Here is what i found out from it.
I got my AOR Jan 23 and processing started Jan 29 but i can see they initiated RCMP criminality check on 29 and was completed same day with result no reportable trace mentioned. The CSIS which conducts security screening section pertaining to that is left blank for privacy reasons so there is not way to know what stage it is at. Rest of the reviews are in not started stage.

Hope this helps
So ,you could not see where is location of your file now ,right? ,you mean also that these are not started yet :

Knowledge: not started
Residence: not started
Language: not started
Prohibition: not started
Criminality: completed

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
So ,you could not see where is location of your file now ,right? ,you mean also that these are not started yet :

Knowledge: not started
Residence: not started
Language: not started
Prohibition: not started
Criminality: completed
It says paper file is at sydney but secondary office was showing up as Mississauga IRCC. Yes rest is correct

A1969

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Dear they will check,if you meet criteria ,then they will process your application urgently ,if NOT then will process it normally ,that's all,they will not hold your application for months,this is what mentioned in CIC website:

We can only process citizenship applications urgently in special cases. We check every urgent request to see if it meets the conditions for urgent processing. If your application doesn’t meet the conditions, we will process it normally.
Yes, they will process it normally. They will not put it on hold.

Reactions: dr tarekk

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Yes, they will process it normally. They will not put it on hold.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-on-july-2018-urgent-processing-citizenship-grant.603158/

Just spoke with this guy he is July 2018 applicant and r3quested urgent proc3ssing. He did not even get an AOR yet when he calls they say his urgent processing request is undsr consideration. Am not saying everyone will get that treatment but IRCC guyz are weired and unpredectible