+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Shit just got off the phone with IRCc and guess what my file is at mississauga office. GOD dont know why as people from my area are processed by hamilton.

But cant do anything except praying

Goodluck to everyone else

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Shit just got off the phone with IRCc and guess what my file is at mississauga office. GOD dont know why as people from my area are processed by hamilton.

Shit,i understand your feeling my friend ,sorry to here that but you can not do anything ,just praying as you said

Sunniexx

Feb 4, 2019

Hi! Is that bad at Missisauga office?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Hi! Is that bad at Missisauga office?
well , it is considered dead office,just go to Missisauga applicants form and you will see that people there are crying from waiting,applicants there have been still waiting more than one year and nothing until now ,imagine !

Sunniexx

Feb 4, 2019
well , it is considered dead office,just go to Missisauga applicants form and you will see that people there are crying from waiting,applicants there have been still waiting more than one year and nothing until now ,imagine !
Oh my God !!! In From Hamilton, how you know if your application at that location? Just call them straight? My App delivered on Nov 29 , and im still waiting for my AOR. But all of my friend got AOR after 3 weekds submitted. I feel you, when we have to wait!!!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Oh my God !!! In From Hamilton, how you know if your application at that location? Just call them straight? My App delivered on Nov 29 , and im still waiting for my AOR. But all of my friend got AOR after 3 weekds submitted. I feel you, when we have to wait!!!
U will receive AOR by next week i guess. As for office processing ur app if u r from hamilton it will be hamilton they will not transfer u to mississauga. I am from Milton which along with burlington oakville is processed at hamilton but i was assigned mississauga but still lets see

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
You can call and ask them

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
My app delivered on Nov 22 and I am still in line as well for AOR

naj.zr

Jan 6, 2019
Guys i wanna know in proces means if you miss any dacument or unfilled they will return our dacument or we passed that stage??